`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Musings

Random Musings
How come Carl Hagelins UD 2011-12 rookie Picture is on 2012-13 Panini Elite outdoors as well ? I did not think two rival companies would share pics.

My favorites this past year were artifacts and Rookie anthology.

I think it's in the rookie anthology base that Claude Giroux's pic looks a lot like Jagr.

I hate when young stars get traded from your favorite team. Like people who collected Silfverberg or Seguin now you got a dump them. But you had such high expectations of them doing phenomenal things in your teams sweater. He wasn't a star but i have like 100 Anisimov's that I'm kinda meh about now.

Is there anyway to get these redemptions back any faster ? Should tweet the companies ?

Oh my biggest pet peeve as far as trading goes is people who don't see there default condition to NM-M and it shows only Mint.

Other than that , I think I'm done

Thanks - Eddie

Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

RE: Random Musings
(07-06-2013, 05:20 PM)themouth247 Wrote: How come Carl Hagelins UD 2011-12 rookie Picture is on 2012-13 Panini Elite outdoors as well ? I did not think two rival companies would share pics.

My favorites this past year were artifacts and Rookie anthology.

I think it's in the rookie anthology base that Claude Giroux's pic looks a lot like Jagr.

I hate when young stars get traded from your favorite team. Like people who collected Silfverberg or Seguin now you got a dump them. But you had such high expectations of them doing phenomenal things in your teams sweater. He wasn't a star but i have like 100 Anisimov's that I'm kinda meh about now.

Is there anyway to get these redemptions back any faster ? Should tweet the companies ?

Oh my biggest pet peeve as far as trading goes is people who don't see there default condition to NM-M and it shows only Mint.

Other than that , I think I'm done

Thanks - Eddie
Yeah I see that alot too, unless your card is graded then its not mint so please put it to NM/M. I dont trade with some people just for that reason.

The Seguin & Silfverberg situations are why I do not collect players. I think anyone that is a player collector should be so despite the team the guy plays on. If not, you are just wasting your time and money at some point.

As for the Mint and NM, I set up my 60,000+ cards before they changed the default to NM. With the BV staring you in the face and the condition during a trade it's not hard to manually adjust your trade offers to compensate for the difference. It never stops me from trading. Pure BV for BV traders are missing out if they truly are interested in trading.

(07-06-2013, 06:12 PM)greg2424 Wrote: The Seguin & Silfverberg situations are why I do not collect players. I think anyone that is a player collector should be so despite the team the guy plays on. If not, you are just wasting your time and money at some point.

As for the Mint and NM, I set up my 60,000+ cards before they changed the default to NM. With the BV staring you in the face and the condition during a trade it's not hard to manually adjust your trade offers to compensate for the difference. It never stops me from trading. Pure BV for BV traders are missing out if they truly are interested in trading.
if it were that easy. 3/4 of the people who mark their card mint dont account for their higher price. So when I make a fair offer of equal value they think I am lowballing them and keep adding cards on the counteroffer.

I figure if I have to take the time to explain this to them, then maybe it's not worth it. I'm not going to into my organize and changing my grades to mint to get a deal done, I'm using the trading standard. They need to get with the program.

I guess if i wanted a particular card that badly I would. But for the most part I like to trade with people who keep their organize updated.
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

(07-06-2013, 06:05 PM)Maverick06 Wrote: Yeah I see that alot too, unless your card is graded then its not mint so please put it to NM/M. I dont trade with some people just for that reason.
I kinda understand this. But is it true? Is the card only mint if a grading company says it is? And if a grading company says its mint does that mean it wasnt before that?
Hmmmmmm

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

(07-07-2013, 10:11 AM)franklinx Wrote: .
I kinda understand this. But is it true? Is the card only mint if a grading company says it is? And if a grading company says its mint does that mean it wasnt before that?
Hmmmmmm
Who wants to pay me money to grade my own cards? I have no expertise and little experience, but my word is good. LOL Yeah I dont see that getting very far in the card business