`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
MJ maildays: three more adds, platinum-y feel w/ scan 1-15!

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 5-30!
(06-05-2013, 08:57 PM)buckunteer Wrote: New pickup today! Not in my grading order, got it in a cash/trade combo w/ the awesome JMarchand.

[Image: StarMJmint9001_zps7ed423f2.jpg]

Thanks again JMarch...your end is going out tomorrow, hope you enjoy the Kobes as much as I love this one!
Man, that is a sweet card! Is it your first Star card?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 6-5!
Got all of these from one guy's booth at a card show this weekend. Got these 8 plus about $45 in OSU football cards for less than $50, so I think I did pretty well!

[Image: newMJs6-10001_zps83682eff.jpg]

No huge-bv cards obviously, but they're all in really nice condition. The team usa card is the '92 no-number plastic card. Hadn't seen one before! The black diamonds are double diamonds/3000. He had a High Risers insert too but it was just too chipped up on the back which was disappointing because I'd really like to find that card it looks so good. Oh well, enjoy MJ fans!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 6-10!
I haven't seen that Team USA card since the mid-90s. Just seeing it brings back some great memories of the early to mid 90s card shows I used to go to. Thanks for sharing.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(06-10-2013, 03:07 PM)djohn Wrote: I haven't seen that Team USA card since the mid-90s. Just seeing it brings back some great memories of the early to mid 90s card shows I used to go to. Thanks for sharing.

Still puts you one step ahead of me, I had literally never seen it! This guy has an insane collection, over 1 million cards, he has two separate storage facilities (10x20) to house them all. I offered to go through his stuff if he needed help. Told him I'd only charge him 1 high-dollar MJ I found or any Mitch Richmonds I found that I needed, but apparently he actually has people already that go through his stuff for him. Amazing. Just shocking to me that people can have $25 MJs tucked away and not even displayed. I guess I'll never truly understand what a high-end collection looks like haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

small additions today.

[Image: newMJs6-21001_zps89711ee7.jpg]

The SPx finite is the radiance version /2700. A box of that stuff surfaced on the 'bay awhile back, went for under $300 which I thought was a bargain I would LOVE to get my hands on a box of that!

As always, thanks for lookin'!

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 6-21!
more new MJs, one BGS mint-style!

[Image: newMJs7-2001_zpscac3f4c9.jpg]

The triple diamonds are /1500, and I LOVE that ROY collection insert! Picked up the Richmond raw a while back as well so I hope it comes back in as nice a shape!

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 6-21!
(07-02-2013, 06:21 PM)buckunteer Wrote: more new MJs, one BGS mint-style!

[Image: newMJs7-2001_zpscac3f4c9.jpg]

The triple diamonds are /1500, and I LOVE that ROY collection insert! Picked up the Richmond raw a while back as well so I hope it comes back in as nice a shape!
Great stuff! Did you get the ROY off Ebay? How much did it run you? I am sending that card in for grading.

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 7-2!
Got it for $58 shipped. Dirt cheap, IMHO. Looks good slabbed too, definitely send yours in if it looks good! 9.5s fetch a hefty premium.

Just a one-card update today...

No biggie...

Ok, maybe kind of a biggie...

Enjoy!

[Image: MJAUTO001_zpscd69dc5d.jpg]

(07-29-2013, 02:03 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Just a one-card update today...l

No biggie...

Ok, maybe kind of a biggie...

Enjoy!

[Image: MJAUTO001_zpscd69dc5d.jpg]
Wow man great card! Finally decided to pull the trigger. Very nice card congrats! Good feeling to get your first MJ auto huh? Are you going to.get it graded? How much did you get it for if you dont mind me asking?