`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~

RE: THE GOOD TRADER LIST ~ check here along with "looking for" thread ~
yes 2 got the Axe Wayne..1 for unsavory activity on another site with a member and another here who had chronic bad trade issues and lied out his ***** about them
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Hey guys, not sure if my opinion counts but I'd like to suggest a couple guys:

fizzix6942- went out of his way to hook me up with 5 PC cards, very friendly too

goonstud- I think he's already on here but if you could put my name next to him, recently had a GREAT trade with him where he got me 4 big PC cards I really needed and I know he's got a great rep around here

Thanks just thought I should recommend them to all of you, they're excellent traders!

Rick
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

It's really a good feeling to see a big list of trusted people. I will definitely use this in the future.
[Image: B6aktTl.png]

I collect Bears, Celtics, Yankees, Cardinals prospects, and Razorbacks

Should my feelings be hurt that I am not on this list? Over 800 trades and no negative from trading. I did have a bad egg knock me for ticking him off and a accidental negative when the old feedback system was in place though.

Sad
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(06-17-2013, 08:37 PM)rwatt Wrote: Hey guys, not sure if my opinion counts but I'd like to suggest a couple guys:

fizzix6942- went out of his way to hook me up with 5 PC cards, very friendly too

goonstud- I think he's already on here but if you could put my name next to him, recently had a GREAT trade with him where he got me 4 big PC cards I really needed and I know he's got a great rep around here

Thanks just thought I should recommend them to all of you, they're excellent traders!

Rick
EVERYONES opinion counts here...you are the one recommending "trader A" or whoever...
Smile
it takes alot of sak to do that for someone...you HAVE to trust them like FAMILY...knowing if they Skrew someone,... YOU are the one who said.."yea he/she is good people....has a spine and finishes the deal..
thats all...the right thing..
Smile
PS i will update soon..i am slacking a touch..(like 2 pages worth)..sorry.

(06-22-2013, 05:34 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Should my feelings be hurt that I am not on this list? Over 800 trades and no negative from trading. I did have a bad egg knock me for ticking him off and a accidental negative when the old feedback system was in place though.

Sad
Probably not being that i have never seen you on the Football boards before..
Smile
and we dont trust baseball collectors anyway...............so...........lol....JK

i see you are gold...i wouldnt worry my friend. just have one of your boyz pop up on here with a kudos and i will put you on it in a heartbeat
Smile
Jeff
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I will vouch for dbroockerd! I know this list is in the football forum but there are a few members on this list that are mostly MLB traders. Derek and I have done around a half dozen trades (maybe more). Everything has always went great b/c he is a great guy.

Jeff, PLZ add dbroockerd to the list and put my name beside it. BTW, Derek didn't contact me about this. I just happened to see the post and can't believe I never asked you to add him to the list before now.

Would like to earn a spot on this list.. would anyone I've traded with like to vouch for me? Smile
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan

(06-28-2013, 04:30 PM)philc80 Wrote: Would like to earn a spot on this list.. would anyone I've traded with like to vouch for me? Smile
need more than 10 trades unfortunately lol
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Hmm I do wonder if I'll ever be added to this list.
Eddie George Super Collector

(06-28-2013, 05:18 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: need more than 10 trades unfortunately lol
Broke 10! Lol
Always looking for Russell Wilson RC Autos, Andrew Luck RC Autos, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Michael Jordan