`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally! Some loose pack MOJO at my LCS!

RE: Finally! Some loose pack MOJO at my LCS!
(06-23-2013, 07:53 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Yeaaaah, not trying to jack your thread or anything...but I post about 80% of my box breaks. With that said, how much do you think I have spent on wax in the last 10 months? A very conservative $5000 and probably closer to $10(mostly wasted money but that is another story). At that type of bread, I should get 40 packs as it is. My LCS guy was good and I got about 10 packs(He got between 50-75) and I thought that was good of him.
With that being said, I should have got 20 of those packs with the amount of money I spend there. Matter of fact, I should be on the next Past and Present insert titled "Bread for Wax" or even better "Bread for Will Barton and the Morris Brothers".

Sorry to jack your thread man but I couldn't help it.
No worries ... and the funny thing is, my pack completely sucked, and I know there are thousands just like it. So it's like, why are they so grubby about it?

Man, frequent customers like us, they should just set aside like 10 packs on principle and fork them over when we walk in.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that we are the suckers in this whole deal. Store owners and manufacturers know we are coming back so they can charge us again and again and get away with it. The newer collectors just wouldn't know any better so they don't know they are missing out, or being taken for a ride by the store owner. Its a win-win for them and a lose lose for us.

Sometimes I wish the over-printed 90's would come back because things were cheap back then and I always felt like I got something in my boxes, even it turned out to be worth $2. Nowadays I just pc guys like Egnew, Pead, Prigioni, and the Morris twins on accident because they are overloaded into every product.
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

(06-24-2013, 03:42 AM)ndevoy Wrote: The more I think about it, the more I realize that we are the suckers in this whole deal. Store owners and manufacturers know we are coming back so they can charge us again and again and get away with it. The newer collectors just wouldn't know any better so they don't know they are missing out, or being taken for a ride by the store owner. Its a win-win for them and a lose lose for us.

Sometimes I wish the over-printed 90's would come back because things were cheap back then and I always felt like I got something in my boxes, even it turned out to be worth $2. Nowadays I just pc guys like Egnew, Pead, Prigioni, and the Morris twins on accident because they are overloaded into every product.
Yeah, like, I should have just quit after the four loose packs when I hit the Kobe auto ... but no, I had to buy three whole boxes after that, and was saved (not even, really) by a Kyrie jersey card and a Lillard Crusade ... so it's like, either way they ended up getting my money, LOL.

Lets see a scan?
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(07-08-2013, 12:55 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Lets see a scan?
Well, I could show you a scan of the redemption, LOL ... I emailed Panini CS and they said it will be going out soon, I guess they had a signing with him last month.

Definitely will do once I get it, thanks! RJ

Oh, Autod kyrie jersey auto......I know you said you only want something bron for it.

But, never hurts to ask right lol.

Interested in either a Montee ball 2/2 pure auto(noticed you have more football and baseball in your org)

Or a Derek Jeter sig rookies auto

What does that book for by the way?
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

(07-16-2013, 04:09 AM)erikido23 Wrote: Oh, Autod kyrie jersey auto......I know you said you only want something bron for it.

But, never hurts to ask right lol.

Interested in either a Montee ball 2/2 pure auto(noticed you have more football and baseball in your org)

Or a Derek Jeter sig rookies auto

What does that book for by the way?
Sorry, the Kyrie is just a jersey card ... plain white swatch even. But sure, I'd trade it for either of those cards!