`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 card mail day! but its a good one!

1 card mail day! but its a good one!
My set is rolling along.... figure I would knock the big ones out first...So I guess Russell Wilson is next! ...

My 2 new favorite Non-Dolphins Cards :)
rg3phenom

Goes well with these 2

3phenoms

Thanks for looking!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: 1 card mail day! but its a good one!
Yummy!!! Sweet card...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

nice...get the wilson in and then going for the set seems to be rather easy if you're into that
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(06-22-2013, 10:25 AM)superynaldo Wrote: Yummy!!! Sweet card...
Yup! gave me a cavity looking at it Smile

(06-22-2013, 10:28 AM)ft28jags Wrote: nice...get the wilson in and then going for the set seems to be rather easy if you're into that
Right my thoughts exactly ... I have the Egnew and Miller.... After the Wilson, T-rich & Martin who's the biggest one's to take down?

i would say alshon (but the point i'm sure we're both making is that no real biggie exists)
(06-22-2013, 10:30 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Yup! gave me a cavity looking at it Smile

Right my thoughts exactly ... I have the Egnew and Miller.... After the Wilson, T-rich & Martin who's the biggest one's to take down?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Holy *%$#@!! Those are outstanding cards! The rest should be cake now, congrats fo sho!
Collect: RC's of Kevin Smith, Ndamukong Suh, Megatron, Kevin Jones & team collect Detroit Lions

Bucket

~~~~~[Image: scan300012.jpg]~~~~~

Oh....That is nice!!! Way to get the monsters out of the way!

(06-22-2013, 10:41 AM)rds1173 Wrote: Holy *%$#@!! Those are outstanding cards! The rest should be cake now, congrats fo sho!
Thank you sir!
(06-22-2013, 10:41 AM)longhornnation Wrote: Oh....That is nice!!! Way to get the monsters out of the way!
Thank you Smile

Oooo, very nice! I really how that set looks! I need to pickup one of those myself!

I just had a scary thought.... The one big reason I started this set was the on card auto and the giant crazy patches! .... didnt chrome put stickers on the wilson redemptions? .... that would suck to say the least.

I was planning on waiting for it to go live to get my pick of of patches instead of getting a redemption and redeeming it to get what they give me.