`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2013 bowman jumbo

RE: 2013 bowman jumbo
(06-18-2013, 06:08 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: thanks all. as far as yankees goes, i do have some. feel free all to check my org. as far as the Puig goes, the same card was at 25 with 15 minutes left in the auction. thanks all.
I will over pay for the Puig

Nice box sir! Getting one of the few Puig's out of there is always a plus, even if his Ebay has slowed down a bit...

Even minus the Puig, not too shabby...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

good break, the puig and the gold auto are obviously nice but that Beras is really good too.
His auto's have been selling very well.

yeah i looked up the Beras, was shocked. wish it could have been the gold auto!! lol. thanks all.

(06-19-2013, 07:56 AM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: yeah i looked up the Beras, was shocked. wish it could have been the gold auto!! lol. thanks all.

he's a highly touted rangers prospect, i've been working on a rainbow of 2013 autos of his so i know how pricey they get. Thankfully I hit on his base and purple autos in jumbo boxes.

There was a big age controversy with him, most teams didnt think he was eligible to sign till this year and the rangers signed him because they had proof he was of age...was a weird ordeal man

......there all not winners but as long as you had some fun!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

yeah it was a fun box. still cringing a little for dropping that much at my LCS. but i got my fix. gonna save up for the BP when it comes out end of July.

Overall a nice break. Congrats. Just sent you a PM. I just pre-ordered a case of 2013 BP, can't wait for that stuff to come out!

yeah still debating if i wanna case or half of one.