`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice little Kobe retail pull (assistance requested)

Nice little Kobe retail pull (assistance requested)
Hey everybody, typically a baseball guy, but I've been picking up some basketball again through the $12 "variety boxes" at Target. Had some good luck, but that luck turned really good yesterday. Managed to pull this 2009-10 Prestige True Colors Primary Colors #6/10.

Obviously not in the OPG and I can't find any active, sold or completed sale info on this or the other 7 cards from the set. If you were selling this one what range would you be looking for? Don't do much with basketball, so I'm not as confident with them as I am in baseball - any guidance would be appreciated.

[Image: front_zps63614394.jpg]
[Image: back_zps18751fde.jpg]

Kepler

RE: Nice little Kobe retail pull (assistance requested)
I'm not very familiar with the Kobe market, but you can search for Kobe Patches that have ended on ebay and look for something comparable to at least get an idea of what other Kobe patch cards #ed/10 have sold for. I would guess around $100 give or take.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(06-13-2013, 08:31 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: I'm not very familiar with the Kobe market, but you can search for Kobe Patches that have ended on ebay and look for something comparable to at least get an idea of what other Kobe patch cards #ed/10 have sold for. I would guess around $100 give or take.
Thanks. Those are kind of the numbers I've been seeing, just didn't want to do something unreasonable.

BTW, those autos you have in your sig are pretty sweet? In your PC or on your want list?
Kepler

Thanks, they are PC. It is the 2011-12 Preferred PS Red Set. Only missing 7/130.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Very nice. Lot of nice names in there. Love that even without clicking on it I can read so many of the sigs.
Kepler

I would say $80-$90. Not the best looking patch, but it's still Kobe /10.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

That patch is sick. It looks like its the corner of a number or a letter. He'll of a retail pull. Congrats!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Yeah, if I were to guess, I'd say it's an edge of a number and then the gold on the edge blends into the gold on his shorts. Hands down the best thing I've pulled from retail, much less one of those old repack boxes. They've been kind over the last couple of months, but never this kind.
Kepler

Very nice pull. If you're looking to trade please check me for it.