Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Working on these two Jean Segura Rainbows w/SCAN and want list

Working on these two Jean Segura Rainbows w/SCAN and want list
[Image: image_zps55d0b4db.jpg]

[Image: image_zps08045482.jpg]

[Image: image_zpsc27f8d28.jpg]

[Image: image_zps34ef538d.jpg]

Thanks to Kevin im that much closer to my goal. If anyone has any of these variations of these cards please let me know. Like to trade for these but will consider buying if need be.

Also in my signature block i have my top 5 want list. Looking for any RC i don't already have from the 80s, 90's to today i don't already have.
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Working on these two Jean Segura Rainbows w/SCAN and want list
bump... for the night

looking for the bowman platinum blue and xfractor

sterling rc need the silver and gold
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Those are sweet. As a brewers fan, I love watching Segura play.
Photobucket

(06-09-2013, 05:49 PM)askowron Wrote: Those are sweet. As a brewers fan, I love watching Segura play.
I hear that! My dad, daughter and I were lucky enough to be at Miller Park when he hit his first ML home run and the game when he "stole" 1st base. When he or Go-Go Gomez are on base, you are usually in for a treat!

And, of course, your Seguras look great, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(06-09-2013, 05:56 PM)aprirr Wrote: I hear that! My dad, daughter and I were lucky enough to be at Miller Park when he hit his first ML home run and the game when he "stole" 1st base. When he or Go-Go Gomez are on base, you are usually in for a treat!

And, of course, your Seguras look great, man!
Nice! I took my family to the game last night and he hit one out.
Photobucket

(06-09-2013, 06:00 PM)askowron Wrote: Nice! I took my family to the game last night and he hit one out.
That's awesome! We were there on Friday when Gomez and Segura both tripled. My kid gets a little nervous when the games are tied going into the bottom of the 9th(she vividly remembers the 15 inning game against the Rockies in 2011) so she was thrilled when Ramirez hit the walk-off. Her voice was pretty rough yesterday morning!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

(06-09-2013, 06:11 PM)aprirr Wrote: That's awesome! We were there on Friday when Gomez and Segura both tripled. My kid gets a little nervous when the games are tied going into the bottom of the 9th(she vividly remembers the 15 inning game against the Rockies in 2011) so she was thrilled when Ramirez hit the walk-off. Her voice was pretty rough yesterday morning!
Lol. Friday was a great game to go to. It's nice to see them put some wins together.
Photobucket

(06-09-2013, 06:33 PM)askowron Wrote: Lol. Friday was a great game to go to. It's nice to see the put some wins together.
Absolutely! Hope it continues in Miami and Cincy (although, the Reds are always tough!)

(06-09-2013, 06:38 PM)aprirr Wrote: Absolutely! Hope it continues in Miami and Cincy (although, the Reds are always tough!)
Amen brother!
Photobucket