`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Klay Thompson PC 8/30 More Parallels + GU

RE: Klay Thompson PC 6/1
Got a couple rookies in today and a couple inserts that I liked. Paid less than $8 for all 4.

[Image: Scan13_zps256bc1a0.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I really like the look of the Brilliance inserts. Nice stuff!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(06-01-2013, 03:55 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: I really like the look of the Brilliance inserts. Nice stuff!
Thanks man! I liked the look of the Brilliance too!

How am I supposed to post my Klay Thompson PC with yours already up here! Smile
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(06-03-2013, 03:35 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: How am I supposed to post my Klay Thompson PC with yours already up here! Smile
Haha hijack my thread? I am sure your collection is far superior to mine, so it will get more looks. Post your own thread and show everyone the cards I do not have Smile Combined I am sure we are close to having the majority of Klay's cards! I tried to bid on a couple of your cards yesterday but missed on one and got outbid on the other!

(06-03-2013, 03:57 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Haha hijack my thread? I am sure your collection is far superior to mine, so it will get more looks. Post your own thread and show everyone the cards I do not have Smile Combined I am sure we are close to having the majority of Klay's cards! I tried to bid on a couple of your cards yesterday but missed on one and got outbid on the other!
Dang. You could've PMed me and I would have sent them out to you.

PS I wouldn't say mine is superior. We have a lot of the same stuff. It's gotten way to hard to keep up with all the cards coming out. I just grab what I can when I can.

(06-03-2013, 04:01 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: Dang. You could've PMed me and I would have sent them out to you.

PS I wouldn't say mine is superior. We have a lot of the same stuff. It's gotten way to hard to keep up with all the cards coming out. I just grab what I can when I can.
Yeah, I actually thought about that but I didnt know if you would end the auctions. That and I feel bad asking a seller to end the auctions.

(06-03-2013, 11:52 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Yeah, I actually thought about that but I didnt know if you would end the auctions. That and I feel bad asking a seller to end the auctions.
I don't like having to end auctions normally, but for a fellow Thompson collector, I would have taken them down. Just shoot me a message if you ever see anything.

(06-04-2013, 08:51 AM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I don't like having to end auctions normally, but for a fellow Thompson collector, I would have taken them down. Just shoot me a message if you ever see anything.

And if you remember shoot me a PM if you are listing anything else in the future! I am going to start sending some of my Klay's in for grading towards the end of summer. I want to take care of some MJs first that are far more valuable than my Klay's

(06-04-2013, 10:04 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: And if you remember shoot me a PM if you are listing anything else in the future! I am going to start sending some of my Klay's in for grading towards the end of summer. I want to take care of some MJs first that are far more valuable than my Klay's
I'm submitting 20 into a 45 day group submission. I'll have some extras off that one. But that will be awhile obviously.