`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2011 Timeless Treasures Set Question

2011 Timeless Treasures Set Question
So I have been thinking about doing the 2011 Timeless Treasures Material Jersey's set. Timeless Treasures last year was one my favorites, along with Prime Signatures. I have been looking through the checklist and saw that the Donald Driver is /9. I am curious if anyone has seen this one pop up anywhere? Thanks!

RE: 2011 Timeless Treasures Set Question
I love 2011 Timeless Treasures as well and have bought over 20 boxes (tins) of the product. I have been debating about doing the base set (including the rookie autographs). If you have any extras for trade I may have some of the Materials cards you need.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 2011 Timeless Treasures Set Question
(05-31-2013, 05:02 PM)djohn Wrote: I love 2011 Timeless Treasures as well and have bought over 20 boxes (tins) of the product. I have been debating about doing the base set (including the rookie autographs). If you have any extras for trade I may have some of the Materials cards you need.
I dont really have any of the rookie auto's for trade. The only base that I have(I donate almost all of the base/inserts I pull from boxes) are :

Fran Tarkenton /499
Joe Greene /49
Steve Young /499
Deion Sanders Hall of Fame.