`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Boxes and Four Packs of Brilliance- Scan heavy

Two Boxes and Four Packs of Brilliance- Scan heavy
I went to the LCS to work on my Kobe Base PC project. I saw Brilliance and was intrigued. I grabbed four Packs and hit....

[Image: _IMG_0007_zpsb5896289.jpg]

The Bledsoe patch is his jersey number and is like a patch you would see in a higher end product.
The scrub is an artists proof out of 10.

I decided to go with two boxes because I like the product.

Here are some scans on the inserts in case anyone is interested.
[Image: _IMG_zps33fd5486.jpg]
[Image: _IMG_0001_zpsbbae0d1c.jpg]
This is a parallel set. You get about two per box.
[Image: _IMG_0002_zpsb1a7464c.jpg]
These are the base rookies
[Image: _IMG_0004_zps00023c87.jpg]
Autos. THese fall at two per box
[Image: _IMG_0005_zpsc9df4f70.jpg]
Just a few PC items. FYI, I am looking to spell out Kobe's last name.
[Image: _IMG_0006_zps39c82258.jpg]
The Klay just didn't fit into any other scan. It is an insert.

And I almost forgot. My 2nd Unibrow auto in a month. It is a sticker auto but oh well.

[Image: _IMG_0008_zps24a52d18.jpg]

I love this product. I am going to chase the set.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Two Boxes and Four Packs of Brilliance- Scan heavy
NICE!!! I am definitely interested in the Bledsoe patch, the Waiters, and the Kyrie, if you are trading them!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

They let a murderer sign for this product? wow
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Nice stuff, sir! Sent you an offer earlier ... thanks, RJ

Wow. You did extremely well!! Im attempting to do the City to City prime Big Grin we'll see how it goes. I have a few boxes coming.

WOW...sweet...should have waited on those Kobes I just sent you...LOL!!! I really like that Isaiah Thomas auto and the Irving and Lilllard..sweet!!!

Looks like you did really well!! Is anything for trade because I am very interested in the Klay's, Faried, and also the Kawhi
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

(05-24-2013, 09:15 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: NICE!!! I am definitely interested in the Bledsoe patch, the Waiters, and the Kyrie, if you are trading them!
The Bledsoe is FT, kinda. I am not sure what value to put on it and it wont book because it is /15. As for the Waiters and Kyrie, I am going to make the set. I still have the Team TOmorrow and Spellbound Kyrie and the Spellbound Waiters that I would be moving for sure.

Funny about the Bledsoe. I told my wife when I hit it that if I didn't decide to keep it at least I would have one person that might want it.
(05-24-2013, 10:22 PM)iamralpho Wrote: They let a murderer sign for this product? wow
I actually thought he was still in prison...
(05-24-2013, 10:25 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice stuff, sir! Sent you an offer earlier ... thanks, RJ
THanks Buddy. I am off this entire weekend so I will be able to respond in short time.
(05-24-2013, 10:59 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Wow. You did extremely well!! Im attempting to do the City to City prime Big Grin we'll see how it goes. I have a few boxes coming.
Ohhh the city to city prime set will look great!!! This product was a great break. One favor to ask. When you break the boxes....could you let me know if you get any of the Kobe spellbound?
(05-24-2013, 11:11 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: WOW...sweet...should have waited on those Kobes I just sent you...LOL!!! I really like that Isaiah Thomas auto and the Irving and Lilllard..sweet!!!
The Isaiah Thomas came out of the first four packs I grabbed BEFORE I grabbed the boxes. THink about those first four packs...THe Bledsoe patch, the Shved Artists proof and the Thomas auto and the Kyrie Spellbound. It made it very easy to grab a few more boxes.

The first box was junk. Complete junk. THe second box was simply loaded. It had the Davis, the two Kobe's, the Lillard and Kyrie base rookie and 3 of the stupid little parallel things.
(05-25-2013, 01:12 AM)ndevoy Wrote: Looks like you did really well!! Is anything for trade because I am very interested in the Klay's, Faried, and also the Kawhi
Everything is FT for those guys except the base rookies. That being said, I may have duplicates of the base but I am not sure. I am looking for Kobe base stuff!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Lol yah, you have someone that would want it! That is kind of tough to put a price on, but if you decide to trade it I'm sure we can figure something out we both can be happy with. definitely interested in the Kyrie and Waiters that you are trading Please lock me in. I am working on getting more stuff for you.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Wow! waaay better than my box.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]