`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member/Collector

New Member/Collector
Im a huge hockey fan and really want to start collecting card and well just looking for some pointer or tip while starting ive been looking at alot of forums and threads and actually learn alot but my real main questions are

1. where to start like what collection to start at i see there are alot of different sets

2. there arnt really places by me that sell hockey trading cards except maybe walmart does anyone know good reliable places to buy boxes online that arnt scams i just dont want to waste the money

any help is very greatful thank you all
[Image: gHSBw39.png]

RE: New Member/Collector
Welcome to the boards, if your in Canada one of the best places online is wayne's world. As far as a set probably upper deck.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(05-12-2013, 11:06 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Welcome to the boards, if your in Canada one of the best places online is wayne's world. As far as a set probably upper deck.
no i live in the states and yes i thinking upper deck too but which set to start with from upper deck

As far as online buying I have had good luck with both Dave and Adams Card World, and Collect and Save.

If it fits into your budget, Artifacts is a pretty good value. I have yet to open a box or really hear of a box being opened that didn't have some nice cards.

Welcome and good luck!

thanks i will check them out whats a good price if you know so im not getting ripped off and are there any sets to really kinda stay away from?

bump.

I would recommend looking at the box break part of the forum.. that'll give you a good indication of what you can expect out of a box/case of a particular product
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

Ya I have seen all sorts of boxes but what is one that is worth the money and the return is still there and getting just great looking cards

(05-13-2013, 08:17 PM)HeXpHighlite Wrote: Ya I have seen all sorts of boxes but what is one that is worth the money and the return is still there and getting just great looking cards
Welcome, I think Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 gives you good trade value for the money since it's so widely collected.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(05-13-2013, 10:30 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Welcome, I think Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 gives you good trade value for the money since it's so widely collected.
thank you ill deff check it out