`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The nicest Cardinals item you've seen in a while!

The nicest Cardinals item you've seen in a while!
1/1
On-card signature
Triple bird's head logo patches

Looking for high quality hall of fame autographs in trade. Preferably on-card and of higher tiered players. Or I will sell.

Please do not send me open offers. My wants are specified. Please just let me know what you have via PM or a bucket link. I do not want to dig through thousands of commons in an Organize.

[Image: 3e3f1c70-468e-4578-87aa-23aaf4590e3f_zps5543ba2c.jpg]

RE: The nicest Cardinals item you've seen in a while!
That's a pretty sweet card man!! What HOF do u collect? And what value u putting on that? ThNks

Awesome patch. A great looking card.

(04-29-2013, 04:01 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: That's a pretty sweet card man!! What HOF do u collect? And what value u putting on that? ThNks
I collect autographs of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers. The higher tier player you are able to offer, the more receptive to a trade proposal I will be. For instance, if you can offer a single Hank Aaron, Derek Jeter, or Willie Mays autograph close in value, I will be more inclined to accept than if you offered a really expensive Tony Gwynn.

I am looking for roughly $150 cash value in return for the Jay. It may go up or down a tad depending on what you are offering me.

Thanks

i gotcha. well i have a Mike Schmidt auto 06 Sterling auto. dont know if that is something u r wanting. thanks

Awesome card
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(04-29-2013, 04:47 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: i gotcha. well i have a Mike Schmidt auto 06 Sterling auto. dont know if that is something u r wanting. thanks
The Sterlings are nice, but I have enough Schmidt at the moment. Thank you for the offer!

Nice card, does he not know how to spell his name? That patch is pretty is cool looking.