`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to start a PC of 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Memorabilia

Looking to start a PC of 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Memorabilia
Please cmb or organizer for these, I am willing to trade baseball (only have a few) or football. I would also be interested in buying these as well if I don't have anything that you would need in trade. Thanks

RE: Looking to start a PC of 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Memorabilia
i have prob 20 or so in my org ill take a look and send a trade offer your way
--SET NEEDS--

PSA GRADED 1934 Goudey Set: 14/96

RE: Looking to start a PC of 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Memorabilia
(04-27-2013, 07:01 PM)kamikid Wrote: i have prob 20 or so in my org ill take a look and send a trade offer your way
That would be awesome, thanks.

my fault i didnt read it all the way i only have the regular base not the memorabilia ones my fault
--SET NEEDS--

PSA GRADED 1934 Goudey Set: 14/96

(04-27-2013, 07:05 PM)kamikid Wrote: my fault i didnt read it all the way i only have the regular base not the memorabilia ones my fault
No problem, thanks for the look.

anybody today?

anybody else?