`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: lazy traders...a bit of a rant.

OT: lazy traders...a bit of a rant.
So I haven't traded on Beckett in a while, mostly because of the time it takes (up front) to load my collection into the Organize. Also don't really have the resources to pay for the OPG or organize at the moment. Last weekend I spent most of Saturday compiling a trade-list and listed it them on a page on my website. I started a thread seeking 2012 Bowman and Bowman Chrome Rockies cards and clearly (or so I thought), stated, "I have cards for trade listed on my website" and included a link. I have had numerous ppl post on my thread(s) stating
I have these Rockies cards
What do you have of XXX player?

If you took the time to look through your cards and find the cards I needed, do you not have time to look through my cards to figure out if I have anything you need...maybe I am being unreasonable. Anyone else run into this issue?

Anyway, it is making me think, perhaps this whole adding cards to an organize thing aint so bad after all...then neither of us would have an excuse!!!

Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

RE: OT: lazy traders...a bit of a rant.
They might be thinking you could have cards of X player that you'd be willing to trade, but aren't on the website.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

(04-27-2013, 02:02 AM)jhyde77 Wrote: They might be thinking you could have cards of X player that you'd be willing to trade, but aren't on the website.
Maybe sometimes, but most often there are cards of the player(s) someone asks about on my website.
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

(04-27-2013, 08:57 AM)zaccheus85 Wrote: Maybe sometimes, but most often there are cards of the player(s) someone asks about on my website.
Could be that your website doesn't work. At least the link in your sig doesn't work. Might want to take a look at that first.

Oops! Google Chrome could not find zaccheus85cards.webs.com
Try reloading: zaccheus85cards.­webs.­com
Additional suggestions:
Access a cached copy of zaccheus85cards.­webs.­com
Go to webs.­com
Search on Google: