Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Football and Chipper auto /50 FT!

RE: 2012 Topps Tier One Chipper auto /50
(04-17-2013, 07:05 PM)jeffgehringer Wrote: I do like your Griffey auto
its 'on card' and its a beauty!! i don't have a chipper auto and i would trade the griffey for one. lmk when you get the chipper if you still want the griffey it's yours. thanks
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

(04-17-2013, 08:25 PM)jeffgehringer Wrote: I really like that, I am going to take offers til it arrives and will come back to this page and decide when it arrives but this one does interest me

Could you post a scan of the Griffey auto?
I will pm one u tomorrow. Out for the nite. Thanks

Check me for the chipper as well.. also willing to add paypal. Thanks

(04-17-2013, 09:11 PM)lecreccio Wrote: its 'on card' and its a beauty!! i don't have a chipper auto and i would trade the griffey for one. lmk when you get the chipper if you still want the griffey it's yours. thanks
You got a pic of it?
(04-17-2013, 07:58 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: I have a nice Willie mccovey auto id trade you for it. I've been looking to pick up a chipper auto.
Would you happen to have a pic of it? Really want to see how this card looks
(04-17-2013, 11:30 PM)davidbakanas Wrote: Check me for the chipper as well.. also willing to add paypal. Thanks
Didn't see much, trying to get a sweet HOF auto for my PC or an auto of guys like Trout or Harper to use for trade bait

feel free to check me im def interested in the chipper not sure i have anything that will compare to it

here is a scan of the griffey auto:

[Image: Scan-60.jpg]
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

I wish there was that much interest in Chipper when I was getting rid of the several I had
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I'm interested too, could include the Gehringer jumbo jersey along with some other stuff, Kinsler, maybe a HOF auto depending on who you're after, but we can talk if you want. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(04-18-2013, 04:37 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: I'm interested too, could include the Gehringer jumbo jersey along with some other stuff, Kinsler, maybe a HOF auto depending on who you're after, but we can talk if you want. Cheers.
If it was a Gehringer auto we would have a deal but not looking to get a relic from this, didn't see any HOF autos that I would like more than what has been offered, sorry

U see my scan i sent ya? Thanks