Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Insane retail success!!!

RE: Insane retail success!!!
Wow, that Koufax is huge. Good for you.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

(04-01-2013, 08:35 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: If I give you some $ will you buy me a couple blasters?
LOL, I could give it a try but I don't know if I'll ever get a repeat of this day.
Oh and I've decided, I'm going to redeem this bad boy in the morning.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(04-02-2013, 12:18 AM)Haze28 Wrote: Oh and I've decided, I'm going to redeem this bad boy in the morning.
That's one hell of a trip to Target. If i were you, even wanting a Koufax auto i'd sell. Who knows if or when you'll get the redemption back. Cash in while Heritage is hot and then buy you a Koufax auto and have some money leftover.

(04-02-2013, 12:38 AM)Neifert Wrote: That's one hell of a trip to Target. If i were you, even wanting a Koufax auto i'd sell. Who knows if or when you'll get the redemption back. Cash in while Heritage is hot and then buy you a Koufax auto and have some money leftover.
I was thinking about that but it seems like Koufax redemptions come through pretty fast. Hopefully this one does too. I redeemed that Kaline too, I'll have to keep an eye on the status over the next month or so. Currently I have 5 outstanding redemptions with Topps and one big Lawrie redemption with Panini. Not sure if I will ever see that one.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

really great score!!
I had stopped buying heritage blasters because my luck ran out, I have barely pulled an SP in the last 3 boxes.

Now I know where all those hit's were hiding

grats man!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(04-02-2013, 02:18 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I was thinking about that but it seems like Koufax redemptions come through pretty fast. Hopefully this one does too. I redeemed that Kaline too, I'll have to keep an eye on the status over the next month or so. Currently I have 5 outstanding redemptions with Topps and one big Lawrie redemption with Panini. Not sure if I will ever see that one.
Lawrie seems to sign pretty quick. Hopefully that doesn't stop. I have a Five star /5 of his I'm waiting on. Along with about 4 others. I've told myself from now on I'm selling all redemptions that I get. Sounds good in theory but we'll see if that really happens or not.

Thats amazing great pulls.

Really nice box there is probably not many boxes like that.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(04-02-2013, 08:02 AM)Neifert Wrote: Lawrie seems to sign pretty quick. Hopefully that doesn't stop. I have a Five star /5 of his I'm waiting on. Along with about 4 others. I've told myself from now on I'm selling all redemptions that I get. Sounds good in theory but we'll see if that really happens or not.
I just got a 2010 Topps Triple Threads Ian Kinsler Jersey/Auto Redemption I sent in 2 years ago in the mail today.
Photobucket: http://www.photobucket.com/pres2020

I collect Red Sox GU and Auto. Also trying to build quite a few sets. Plenty of duplicates available from most major sets from 2006-2013.

11/11/2011 - Decided to become a Nomar Garciaparra Supercollector
Haves: 2500/6475 = 38.6%