`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 WBS Penguins Game Used Cards

2008 WBS Penguins Game Used Cards
Hello, Recently picked up a few of these and am having trouble finding them in the database. Just wondering if I am looking in the wrong place or if they are not in there at all. I did see previous year's memorabilia cards from the arena but not the 2008. Also if possible could you guys let me know if it would be possible to ask the powers that be to incorporate it to the database.

Thanks Again
Joe

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2008 WBS Penguins Game Used Cards
attachments dont work, get a photobucket and post the /img codes
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Those are the 2008-09 edition. They are not listed on Beckett. They only year that Beckett list is 07-08. These are team issue and quite a bit of the team issue cards are never listed on Beckett.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Hey Tweeder, its the monkey man and was wondering if your wbs pens are available for trade? (headstones reference)

(03-28-2013, 02:06 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Those are the 2008-09 edition. They are not listed on Beckett. They only year that Beckett list is 07-08. These are team issue and quite a bit of the team issue cards are never listed on Beckett.
Appreciate the replies guys, just wanted to check and see if I missed them. So i guess they are more of a novelty item. Only missing a couple so might as well finish the set.

Thanks Again
Joe

(03-28-2013, 02:19 PM)johlix Wrote: Hey Tweeder, its the monkey man and was wondering if your wbs pens are available for trade? (headstones reference)
Thanks for the inquiry monkey man, I contacted my friend in Scranton to acquire some more of these in order to try and get the set. If I run into some doubles I'll let you know.

Thanks Again
Joe

I like the respect for the Headstones, but it's a Travelling Wilburys reference. Specifically, Bob Dylan.

Headstones did an amazing job on it though.
(Little known fact, as much as Bruce Springsteen was a Dylan fan, Dylan was a Springsteen fan. That song is Dylan's tribute to Springsteen and is riddled with titles and lines from Springsteen songs)
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com