`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I just threw up a little

I think I just threw up a little
As I was searching through my org, I noticed a whole lot of issues that have just popped up in the last week or so. So, following the lead of others, I'm starting over and re-adding everything. It took me so long the first time that it makes me a little sick to have to do it again.

Oh well, maybe as I'm going through I can weed out the ones from my youth that are in such horrible condition nobody would ever want them.
Kepler

RE: I think I just threw up a little
That's why I only add my PC.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

That's what I should do, but I find it to be easier when trying to trade then having to go back and add them on the fly. Oh well, at least this happened during the few weeks where I don't have cable. lol
Kepler

Sometimes it gives the appearance of being all bananas but it clears up after a couple days. I notice it happens whenever they add or update new sets.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I should've probably been more patient with it, but I was sick of things adding themselves for trade and into multiple collections. So, I deleted everything out and am starting fresh. Was probably a little rash, but fortunately I'll have some time toward the end of the week.
Kepler

keep your chin up! I've only been redoing mine for 1 week....4 hours...every day!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(03-26-2013, 12:06 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: keep your chin up! I've only been redoing mine for 1 week....4 hours...every day!
LOL. Thanks for making me feel so much better about the time I'll be investing in this little project.
Kepler

You know I hate to say it but you may be wasting your time. This happens every so often and will continue to happen. I have just accepted that it comes with the territory. I have thought about starting fresh but I know it will happen again. So instead of re-entering all my cards, when I do a trade I just make sure that I actually have the cards before accepting. Hope this helps.

yeah i pull my cards first and then i do the trade just to make sure.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Yeah, I always pull them before I agree to a trade ... even when I thought my org was 100% accurate. It just bugs me that a system we pay for randomly makes cards available for trade and moves others from one collection to another or duplicates them. Just frustrating.
Kepler