`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Panini Three Box Break

2012-13 Panini Three Box Break
I went to the LCS today and was itching to break a few boxes. Nothing major here but I did want a chance to hit one of the Knights Of The Round case hits.

[Image: IMG_zps02e6c2dd.jpg]
The Rated Rookies are out of 50

[Image: IMG_0001_zpse68ff33f.jpg]
The Daquan Jones is out of 10

[Image: IMG_0002_zpsd22efbb5.jpg]

Other Inserts:
Gold parallels: Reggie Jackson,Darius Johnson-Odom, Jan Vesely, Kim English, Kyle O'Quinn, Orlando Johnson, Darius Miller, Terrence Jones, Jeff Taylor, Jeremy Lin, Kevin Martin, Brandon ROy, Denilo Gallinari, Andrew Bynum, Drew Gooden, Goran Dragic

All-Panini-Kevin Durant, Ricky Rubio, Kemba Walker, Blake Griffin, Pau Gasol, Zach Randolph

Heroes of the Hall-Olajuwon, Drazen Petrovic,Bill Sharman, Kevin McHale, Nate Archibald, Bob McAdoo, Patrick Ewing, Bob Petit, Larry Bird

Spirit of the game- Javale McGee,Kawhi Leonard, Ricky Rubio, Rajon Rondo, LaMarcus Aldridge, Serge Ibaka, Deron Williams, Jeremy Lin, Josh SMith, Kevin Love, Jrue Holiday, Deandre Jordan

Matching Numbers- M. Beasley/Thomas Robinson, Goran Dragic/D-Rose, Jrue Holiday/Monta Ellis, Anthony Morrow/Rudy Gay, JJ Redick/ Jimmer, Russell Westbrook/Jeff Teague, Bradley Beal/D-Wade

I think I did OK. The Davis Knights of the Round was the best hit...but I don't PC Anthony Davis so it is FT.

Also I completed a second set and I have at least three extra each of the key rookies.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2012-13 Panini Three Box Break
What's the set colation like with this? And when they say 35 rc's per box is that just for the 2012-13 class or both classes?

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

The set collation is just Active guys 1-150, Retired 150-200 and rookies 201-300. The Rookies are over both classes. It seems that on a pack by pack basis you get 4 guys between 1-150, 1 insert/auto/mem, 1-2 retired guys and three RCs per pack. Although...if they say 35 Rcs per box, on average you get 3 per pack spread over both RC classes.
For the $70 per box it is actually a fun break. Much better than the $60 per box for Hoops for sure.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

looks like a fun break bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I like those Knights of the Round cards. Sweet pull. Nice Kyrie you got there. Can we work it in our trade?

(03-23-2013, 11:58 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: I like those Knights of the Round cards. Sweet pull. Nice Kyrie you got there. Can we work it in our trade?
Of course man. That wont be a problem.

Cool Wall/Kyrie rookie year insert card. I may try a box of this, I miss having lots of base rookies. From old products like Bowman D.P. & Stars, Topps Chrome, Topps Finest, Topps, Upper Deck etc. My rookie binders since Panini has taken over are not nearly as full as when UD/Topps/Fleer were around..
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

So, if i get three boxes, i should get a complete set then? sounds good. i'll wait until it comes down a bit and grab three for myself.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(03-24-2013, 05:12 PM)taffster74 Wrote: So, if i get three boxes, i should get a complete set then? sounds good. i'll wait until it comes down a bit and grab three for myself.
It is just like any Panini product. There are the common cards that are in both boxes "a" and "b", the cards that end up in boxes "a" and then cards that end up in boxes "b". The Wife and I refer to the "b" boxes as the "off" boxes. If you get 3 boxes with the "a" collation you will still have holes. If you get 3 boxes with the "b" collation you will still have holes. Ideally, You get an "a" box and a "b" box and complete the set in two boxes.

(03-24-2013, 09:51 AM)vgqv Wrote: Cool Wall/Kyrie rookie year insert card. I may try a box of this, I miss having lots of base rookies. From old products like Bowman D.P. & Stars, Topps Chrome, Topps Finest, Topps, Upper Deck etc. My rookie binders since Panini has taken over are not nearly as full as when UD/Topps/Fleer were around..
Not sure if you are interested but I have about 90% of the base rookies (others, not including the two base sets that I have) and all of the important guys that we could work on a trade for. It would be in your favor since I just have so many of them.

blowout has these now for $57 a box, looks like a decent price for a fun low end break.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]