`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yankees 2013 Topps Slate

Yankees 2013 Topps Slate
I'm looking to make a yankees team set from the Topps slate. I'll trade in your favor. Thanks!!

RE: Yankees 2013 Topps Slate
I should have 7 packs coming in. I'll keep you in mind. I was hoping mine would show up today. Hopefully tomorrow.

(03-15-2013, 05:39 PM)Neifert Wrote: I should have 7 packs coming in. I'll keep you in mind. I was hoping mine would show up today. Hopefully tomorrow.
Thanks I only had two come in but i would gladly give you extra, especially for Teixeira or Sabathia. Hope you enjoy yours

slate?
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(03-15-2013, 11:56 PM)mjanooz Wrote: slate?
Yeah they are the redemption packs. They are called silver slate but are actually blue. But there are some numbered to 10 that are actually silver. I'm looking for the blue ones, but I have no idea what to call them so i just called them slate. Sorry for the confusion lol

EDIT: i just pulled a a-rod, mesa and russell martin, but not sure on what value to put on it yet.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(03-16-2013, 12:13 PM)phreakyq Wrote: EDIT: i just pulled a a-rod, mesa and russell martin, but not sure on what value to put on it yet.
lol i just replied on your thread. I would wait until they are valued if you want. i would also trade in your favor. Thanks!!

Hoping mine are here tonight when I get home. If I have any Yanks, I'll let you know.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(03-16-2013, 10:24 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: Hoping mine are here tonight when I get home. If I have any Yanks, I'll let you know.
Thanks!!