`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 1964 topps Mickey Mantle #50

My 1964 topps Mickey Mantle #50
I scored this Mickey for a nice crisp hundred dollar bill it's my first purchase of a card for that much money. Looks like its in really good shape but its OC pretty bad. Have a look!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

RE: My 1964 topps Mickey Mantle #50
Great looking card! Congrats.
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

Awesome card, great shape, you should get it graded
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(03-15-2013, 02:39 PM)elberson Wrote: Awesome card, great shape, you should get it graded
Thanks. I think I will get it graded. I haven't had a card graded before. Which service do you prefer?
(03-15-2013, 02:06 PM)SFssft1911 Wrote: Great looking card! Congrats.
Thanks.

Psa over beckett
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Sharp card! I like it. Just curious, as I am new to vintage... Where do you this card would score PSA wise?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Great card/Great Price! Congrats. Off Center doesn't bother me as much as corner wear and creases. I'd but OC cards all day long if they're in the condition of your Mantle.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Great card!! Always loved the 64s
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Nice Mantle.. I prefer using SGC for my stuff now. They are more consistent in my opinion.
PSA is good if you plan on re-selling it. They have more demand.

In my opinion, and a novice one...i think it could be a 4-5 grade, pending on any slight creases compared to others on Ebay. Corners look a bit soft, but normal. I reccomend buying a 10x loupe and look at the cards you buy. Look at the grains, pixels and corners. Especially if buying raw. And be careful of the reprints/fakes out there..those 52's are damaging on there . The Net54 guys are hammering down on them.
Always grade a MANTLE!!!
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

Really nice looking card. You can't go wrong with a Mantle.