`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dream Cards

Dream Cards
I started a thread in baseball about dream cards (i.e. cards that have never been made but you wish that someone would make one). Since someone asked I figured I would start the thread in other sports as well. So here are my dream cards for football:

Neal Anderson / Emmitt Smith dual UF jerseys (please Upper Deck) or a dual auto.
Ike Hilliard / Reidel Anthony / Danny Wuerffel triple card (preferably in UF jerseys) whether autos, game used or just a basic card, anything would be nice.
Tim Tebow / Chris Leak dual anything card
Tim Tebow / Danny Wuerffel (and maybe add Spurrier) for a UF Heisman winners card
There are a bunch of other UF player combos I would like to see, but those are my top dream cards.

So, what are your dream cards for football? This is not about what card you dream of owning, but what card that has never been made and you dream that one day a card company will make it.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Dream Cards
Right now, I have two and both are very basic! I would love for any card to be made of Jared Veldheer at all and for a Triple Auto one one card of Janikowski, Shane Lechler and Jon Condo.
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Tom Brady/P Manning/J Montana/Elway/Marino/Unitas 6 Way auto - may actually exist?

Tom Brady/Deion Branch/Troy Brown/Belichick auto

Tom Brady/Paul Pierce Auto

Any other crazy HOF combinations

Mine exists.

2004 Leaf Certified Materials Black Steven Jackson 1/1...

I have 9 1/1's of Jax, but I would trade most of them for this one......
Steven Jackson Collection
Total cards = 1,648
Autos = 376
Patches = 341
1/1’s = 94
Full rainbows = 24!

6 way auto of Clinton Portis/Willis Mcgahee/Frank Gore on 1 side and Michael Irvin/Reggie Wayne/Andre Johnson on the Auto, preferably from National Treasures

(03-12-2013, 04:07 PM)solid133 Wrote: 6 way auto of Clinton Portis/Willis Mcgahee/Frank Gore on 1 side and Michael Irvin/Reggie Wayne/Andre Johnson on the Auto, preferably from National Treasures
I would think you would want it from Upper Deck, so that they would all be in Miami uniforms.
Thinking of a 6 way auto, I would love to see one of Danny Wuerffel/Reidel Anthony/Ike Hilliard on one side and Tim Tebow/Percy Harvin/Aaron Hernandez on the other side. Call it "Pass the Torch National Champion Edition"
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Kevin Butler/Blair Walsh dual auto card.

Kicker love!! Both DGDs!!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(03-12-2013, 05:22 PM)djohn Wrote: I would think you would want it from Upper Deck, so that they would all be in Miami uniforms.
Thinking of a 6 way auto, I would love to see one of Danny Wuerffel/Reidel Anthony/Ike Hilliard on one side and Tim Tebow/Percy Harvin/Aaron Hernandez on the other side. Call it "Pass the Torch National Champion Edition"
Well only if it was Exquisite from UD, I don't like most of their products the past few years. But like your idea of the Florida guys, see Gators fans and Canes fans can play nice lol

Either a 2001 or 2006 style of SP Authentic patch auto of Ron Dayne.

or

A quad jersey card with all 4 Favre teams gu pieces
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Barry Sanders, Jim Brown, Fred Taylor, Adrian Peterson Quad Exquisite Ensemble Auto card