Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My Latest Creation! UPDATE 3/8/13

RE: My Latest Creation!
BTW, check out these threads where I am showing my own custom cards

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1502073.html

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1495390.html

(06-07-2012, 01:18 AM)taffster74 Wrote: You could throw in Garnett - Minnesota/Boston, Gail Goodrich (legends) Lakers/N.O Jazz, Bill Walton Blazers/Clippers, Patrick Ewing Knicks/Seattle (AU might be hard though hmmm....)...
Ive got the garnett finished, just not loaded on photobucket. Walton is on the legends to do list. Ewing i eliminated because he was only on another team for a year ot so at the end of his career so he didn't have much of an impact there.Ill post my list I made when i get home

What about Detlef Schrempf Dallas-Indiana or Indiana-seattle? Or Jalen rose Denver-Indian/Indiana-chicago/Chicago-toronto?

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Current players-Paul,Boozer,Garnett, Allen, Stoudemire, Bosh, Anthony, Deron Williams, Gasol, Nash, Kidd, Carter, Z Randolph, Grant Hill, Monta Ellis, Favors, Billups, George Hill, Marcus Camby and Andre Miller . I figured I had to throw some of the lower names in there like Panini does.

Legends I have-Scottie Pippen, Payton, Drexler, Rodman, Mourning, Richmond, Robertson, Debusschere, Kareem, Elvin Hayes, Earl Monroe, Bob Mcadoo, Shaq and then 2 coaches Riley and Phil Jackson with cut autos of Wilt and Pistol Pete

[Image: KevinGarnettBlack_edited-2.gif]

[Image: Chris-Bosh-Prime.gif]

[Image: Carmelo-Anthony-Prime.gif]

[Image: BoozerBlack-1.gif]

RE: My Latest Creation! UPDATE 7/14/12
I posted the update on the first page but Tracy Messaged me on Twitter and heres what he said
[Image: ScreenShot2012-07-14at53006PM.png]

I know this is an old thread, but I knew I had seen this before when I read this.

"the City to City dual-memorabilia insert set inspired in part by a recommendation from a Panini America collector"

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2013/...more-44253

Wow they actually made these? That is cool. I hope they included Bill Walton...
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I didnt see that when I saw the preview pics the other day of brillance! Its not gonna be my specific design but they said they would use my set name and everything. Pretty cool.

How f'in cool is that!!!!!????? Im telling you, ever since ive been in touch with Panini on Twitter, it has completely changed my view of their customer service and passion. Lots of people complain, but they try hard, and its nearly impossible to please everyone. If they make it, you know they will include Larry Johnson from Charlotte to NY. Thats the one I want! Great job Bro!!!!!!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]