`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
new to the forum

new to the forum
hi, im new to the forum but not to beckett or trading and was curious for trading do people go by BV or by sale value based off the last few ebay sales?

RE: new to the forum
Mosr people here use BV some will trade on sale value
Photobucket

just like rooster said, depends on the person
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(03-07-2013, 07:56 AM)JonGFY Wrote: hi, im new to the forum but not to beckett or trading and was curious for trading do people go by BV or by sale value based off the last few ebay sales?
Welcome to the boards.

And the SV VS BV. You can find plenty of threads about this subject on these boards ........ LOL
They usually always do not go well.

Welcome to the Beckett boards.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-07-2013, 10:27 AM)nineof Wrote: Welcome to the Beckett boards.
thanks, i will be trading by SV and selling by SV only. also i dont know the protocol but on xxxxx i have 15 feedback with 100 percent so im not really looking to start over sending first.

(03-07-2013, 10:34 AM)JonGFY Wrote: thanks, i will be trading by SV and selling by SV only. also i dont know the protocol but on blowoutcards i have 15 feedback with 100 percent so im not really looking to start over sending first.
Well. You also have to have WHAT EVER you trade on here IN your ORG.
Which at this point you do not have either. So you might want to take a look at the TOS/rules.

(03-07-2013, 11:14 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Well. You also have to have WHAT EVER you trade on here IN your ORG.
Which at this point you do not have either. So you might want to take a look at the TOS/rules.
dont need to be a xxxx, im taking care of that this weekend, i just got my own account to join the forum was sharing an account with someone but didnt want to use the forum on that, im gonna log all my cards except the PC. how hard is the trade manager to use? ive read the TOS/rules and i dont have the time till this weekend to put all my cards in the org

trade manager is pretty simple to use.

as far as sending first goes, thats all gonna depend on who your trading with though.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(03-07-2013, 12:35 PM)mrdub Wrote: trade manager is pretty simple to use.

as far as sending first goes, thats all gonna depend on who your trading with though.
ok im use to xxx where if you have a card i want you check my bucket we make a deal and both send, is there a MSF rule?