`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some Mail, with a thank you to rpm61m

Some Mail, with a thank you to rpm61m
lol first mail in what feels like forever!(ok so its only been like 2 weeks) Still have another 4 weeks before I can buy any but did make some trades. I want to thank rpm61m for the extras he threw in! Big Grin

[Image: TerrellDavisCertified_zpse246366f.jpg]

Some Kuechlys Big Grin
[Image: LukeKuechlyContenders_zps2a3f6d2f.jpg][Image: LukeKuechlyMagic_zpse9ca0534.jpg]

The Extras!
[Image: ArmantiEdwardsToppsPlatinumInsert_zps2808ea50.jpg][Image: CamnewtonHotrookies_zps3ff48055.jpg][Image: RookieOrientationArmantiEdwards_zpsc08d116d.jpg]
[Image: DWillWinningMaterials_zpsa640e865.jpg][Image: ArmantiEdwardsToppsPrime_zpsf8c93445.jpg]
[Image: JuliusPeppersTitanium_zpsb13cb34c.jpg]

RE: Some Mail, with a thank you to rpm61m
Wtg rpm! I hear he is close to being king of Minnesota! Hahahaha! Congrats on the pick up!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

No problem glad ya could use them!
[Image: RPM61m.png]

COLLECTING
ERIC DECKER,JOHN CARLSON,HARRISON SMITH,JARED ALLEN,EARL CAMPBELL, ADRIAN PETERSON,AND OTHER VIKINGS

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff213/RPM61M/Autos/

Great looking cards. Way to be awesome, rpm!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(03-05-2013, 01:32 AM)totter Wrote: Wtg rpm! I hear he is close to being king of Minnesota! Hahahaha! Congrats on the pick up!
Thank you!
(03-05-2013, 06:21 AM)rpm61m Wrote: No problem glad ya could use them!
Thank you again! lol I like the Peppers as much as the Kuechly's maybe more. Im gonna have to see what kinda Vikings I can come across Smile
(03-05-2013, 06:31 AM)nineof Wrote: Great looking cards. Way to be awesome, rpm!!!
Thank you nine! Smile

So...you wanna send me that Contenders auto?

(03-05-2013, 04:54 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: So...you wanna send me that Contenders auto?
Let me think it over. No lol whew that took awhile. Cant trade one of my favorite players from my team.