`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/22/13 LCS Pick Ups- MJ

2/22/13 LCS Pick Ups- MJ
I went to the LCS for a few different things today. Namely 2012-13 Elite at $105 per box. I took some trade bait along with me and traded for the following.

photo MJTradeBait_zpsa9fc462a.jpg

[Image: MJTradeBait2_zps8fe240be.jpg]

[Image: IMG_zps39265896.jpg]

And I had originally traded for the card below previously. I was not sure of the authenticity of the card so the LCS owner took it back and I ended up still making off pretty good on that trade. He sent it away for grading.

[Image: IMG_0001_zps9bb169b4.jpg]

I traded away about $400 in cards plus a complete set of 2012-13 Prizm for all of this...I Have another completed set anyway so I wanted to try and trade into some decent trade bait.
Thoughts? Opinions? I'd love to hear them. I actually feel that I did very well. My two pack Prizm break also helped(see the Box Break section for that hit.)
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: 2/22/13 LCS Pick Ups- MJ
Not too shaby...any for trade?

What I would give for a LCS. *sigh*. That's some cool stuff right there.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(02-22-2013, 06:45 PM)ryancholden Wrote: What I would give for a LCS. *sigh*. That's some cool stuff right there.
I second that. I live in an area with some good LCS options for buyin boxes, but hey have no interest in basketball so the options for singles are extremely limited.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Awesome pickups, any up for trade?

They are all for trade but I have not added them to my org yet. I need to say that the Star MJ....I am trading at the conditional value for a graded 9 of that card.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

PM me for wants for the Star...

(02-22-2013, 08:26 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: PM me for wants for the Star...
PM Sent!
(02-22-2013, 07:38 PM)sonic311 Wrote: Awesome pickups, any up for trade?
They all are FT. My LCS doesn't have any more Kobe's so I pick up MJ's to trade for Kobe's that I want. I figure its a safe bet. Even if I get "stuck" with the MJ....its still MJ.

Of course he doesnt' have any more Kobes...you're pulling them all!

Lot of nice MJs in there man, If I pull/trade for any nice Kobes I'll let you know!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(02-22-2013, 08:38 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: PM Sent!

They all are FT. My LCS doesn't have any more Kobe's so I pick up MJ's to trade for Kobe's that I want. I figure its a safe bet. Even if I get "stuck" with the MJ....its still MJ.
Luckily for me I have a bunch for trade. Check me for the Spx, Mystery Finest, the 2 Topps, and the Star. PM me the value you're putting on the Star.