`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
^^LOOK^^ It's 10:40pm EST now, going to bed at Midnight. Let's do some trading!!!

^^LOOK^^ It's 10:40pm EST now, going to bed at Midnight. Let's do some trading!!!
I'm going to the post office tomorrow to ship off some trades, sure would like to complete some more trades tonight before I go to bed. Check my org and send some offers. I'm looking to downsize my overall card count, so I'm willing to trade in your favor for the right cards.
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

RE: ^^LOOK^^ It's 10:40pm EST now, going to bed at Midnight. Let's do some trading!!!
open offer sent
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket

RE: ^^LOOK^^ It's 10:40pm EST now, going to bed at Midnight. Let's do some trading!!!
(02-18-2013, 11:31 PM)bowers25 Wrote: open offer sent
I sent you a PM because for some reason I am unable to comment on our trade.

Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

(02-18-2013, 11:52 PM)SFssft1911 Wrote: I sent you a PM because for some reason I am unable to comment on our trade.
PM sent with scans....Thanks
[Image: lbMplTF.png]
1967 Topps
Super Collector of Cal Ripken Jr. & "Pudge" Rodriguez
bowers25’s bucket

(02-19-2013, 12:47 AM)bowers25 Wrote: PM sent with scans....Thanks
Awesome scans. Offer accepted!