• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My last few months of uNique mail!

My last few months of uNique mail!
Upgrade to jersey #d!
[Image: 07-08_Ultimate_Collection_Signatures.jpg]

Been needing this one for a LONG time
[Image: 07-08_Upper_Deck_Chronology_Autographs.jpg]

A pair of elusive 1/1's
[Image: 08-09_Topps_Hardwood_Signatures_Press_Plates_Black.jpg][Image: 08-09_Topps_Murad_T-51_Printing_Plates_Black.jpg]

Since I don't have a real logoman yet, this will have to do
[Image: 10-11_Panini_Elite_Black_Box_Passing_the...atures.jpg]

Doesn't even compare to the originals...
[Image: 11-12_Fleer_Retro_Flair_Showcase.jpg]

Don't like the white fingerprint/dandruff looking design on the bottom left corners
[Image: 11-12_Panini_Limited_Trophy_Case_Materia...atures.jpg][Image: 11-12_Panini_Limited_Trophy_Case_Materia..._Prime.jpg]

Me like
[Image: 12-13_Panini_Prizms_Refractors.jpg][Image: 12-13_Panini_Prizms_Refractors_Green.jpg]

Very purdy
[Image: 12-13_Panini_Totally_Certified_Materials_Blue.jpg][Image: 12-13_Panini_Totally_Certified_Materials_Prime_Red.jpg]

Print run to 99
[Image: 12-13_Upper_Deck_Goodwin_Champions_Mini_Foil.jpg]

Very nice looking /25... I'll be going for the others
[Image: 12-13_Panini_Absolute_Spectrum.jpg]

Airbrushed... but still looks all right
[Image: 12-13_Leaf_Ultimate_Signatures.jpg][Image: 12-13_Leaf_Ultimate_Signatures_Inscriptions.jpg]
[Image: 12-13_Leaf_Ultimate_Rim_Rockers_Signatures_Gold.jpg][Image: 12-13_Leaf_Ultimate_Numeration_Signatures.jpg]
[Image: 12-13_Leaf_Legends_of_Sport_Signatures.jpg]

A rainbow
[Image: 12-13_Leaf_National_Convention_Print_Pla..._Black.jpg][Image: 12-13_Leaf_National_Convention_Print_Pla...s_Cyan.jpg][Image: 12-13_Leaf_National_Convention_Print_Pla...agenta.jpg][Image: 12-13_Leaf_National_Convention_Print_Pla...Yellow.jpg]

But now my favorite stuff... oddball internationals during Nique's career years!!!!

Heard rumors of these Greek versions, but wasn't sure they existed til I got this one
[Image: 88-89_Panini_Stickers_68_Greek.jpg]

Oversized and with a calendar on the back, I thought this Greek item was pretty cool
[Image: 1991_Greek_Mini_Calendar.jpg]

No name on the card... found it by chance on an eBay search... but who can mistake that flattop and those thighs?
[Image: 92-93_Action_Aventure.jpg]

1994 UD Italian... there was not much of this product distributed and most people don't know the Flight Team subsets were short printed in the international products from this year. I have the French, German, Spanish already, but I've actually busted 3 boxes trying to pull this card to no avail. Easily my favorite card in these mail months.
[Image: 93-94_Upper_Deck_Italian_192.jpg]

Some random Spanish stuff... Pretty sure some are cutouts of posters, but some might have been stickers? Info would be great.
[Image: Spanish_Sticker_1.jpg][Image: Spanish_Sticker_2.jpg][Image: Spanish_Sticker_3.jpg][Image: Spanish_Sticker_4.jpg]

Some cool looking and rare stickers from Yugoslavia... really diggin' these... only ones I've ever seen... appears I'm missing 118a and 120 and perhaps others?
[Image: Yugoslavian_103.jpg][Image: Yugoslavian_117.jpg][Image: Yugoslavian_118b.jpg][Image: Yugoslavian_119.jpg]
[Image: Yugoslavian_121.jpg]
[Image: Yugoslavian_213.jpg]
[Image: main2.gif]

Dominique Wilkins Beckett Super Collector
http://www.hobbydisplay.com/rdleifriaf

RE: My last few months of uNique mail!
Damn...sick stuff!

Nic3 PC man.

Thanks!

Oh... and I almost forgot... I sold this once back in the day for an offer I couldn't refuse. Years later, it found it's way to eBay and I was able to reacquire for less. Unfortunately, the case is scratched up now (hard to see from scan).

I'm not normally into graded cards, but this card is truly "DUAL EXCELLENCE". Nique added his #21 to his sig and Erving added "Dr. J" to his, so it's somewhat of an inscription card too!

Old picture
[Image: 02-03_SP_Authentic_Dual_Excellence_Signatures.jpg]

New picture... I need a camera...
[Image: DualExcellence.jpg]

This card also brings my uNique auto count to 365--one for every day of the year! You can each unique autograph on my website if you're interested.
[Image: main2.gif]

Dominique Wilkins Beckett Super Collector
http://www.hobbydisplay.com/rdleifriaf

What's did he inscribe on the Leaf Inscriptions? Sick stuff man.
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

(02-18-2013, 12:40 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: What's did he inscribe on the Leaf Inscriptions? Sick stuff man.
The inscription says "Human Highlight Film" I believe.
Amazing stuff there. I love that inscriptions card. I watched a couple on Ebay just never pulled the trigger. Really great stuff all around. Printing plates are nice, and that Erving/Nique 10/10 is beautiful.

He's a great player but man his writing leaves a little to be desired. LOL
[Image: Clintsbanner_zpsfba4b9ea.jpg]/IMG]

Amazing collection! I believe I've purchased some Pacers stuff from you on ebay before.
Currently Looking For...
1995-96 Finest Mystery Borderless Refractors
1996-97 Bowman's Best Honor Roll Refractors

I just wanted to say I love the International Oddball stuff. I only collect Jordan but have run across every single brand/version besides the blue border one.

Some info...
The three Spanish cards, two with jerseys and the other with the red triangle are all 1988ish Gigantes del Basket cards/cutouts/stickers from the magazines
The last Spanish card "El Mundo..." is from 1991 and is a brand called Kadima Spanish Stickers
The Yugoslavian stickers are KOS stickers and are very similar to the Panini, unstuck are extremely rare (for Jordan) most of the time you find them cut out of the sticker book.

Also, I don't see a CAO Muflon in there, better get on it Smile

If you ever run across someone with Jordan international stuff like that please let me know. Thanks!

photo mjheader.jpg

Very very nice mate!
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon

Wow amazing stuff!
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United