`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decided to get rid of my Pippen PC

Decided to get rid of my Pippen PC
Well I have decided to get rid of my Pippen PC. My high end stuff is for sale only. I know I can get a good price for it on the bay. The rest can either go in trades or sales or a combination of both. All the cards are in my org. PM me if your interested in buying any of the cards.

Will possibly consider taking some BGS 9.5 or PSA 10 RC's in exchange for some of these cards, but only if I need them.

[Image: IMG_1968_zps11c082cb.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1969_zps300e2f76.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1970_zpsa6f686ad.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1971_zps1c864222.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1972_zps124ceaa6.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1973_zps0d2e3540.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1974_zps8a30c0da.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1975_zps9c08c0b2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1976_zps8db28ad4.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1978_zps21532988.jpg]
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

RE: Decided to get rid of my Pippen PC
How much for the whole lot posted to Australia

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

nice cards!!!!! how long have you been working on the pc and why are you getting rid of it?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Sorry to see a collection like that break up!

(02-18-2013, 12:09 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: nice cards!!!!! how long have you been working on the pc and why are you getting rid of it?
Well there are a couple reasons. The first is I have just turned my focus to a couple other PC's. Don't want to tell anyone what they are yet because I don't want the added competition. Wink But when I finish them or get close to the end I will Post. Could take awhile though. Secondly I realized I am not a buyer for a lot of Pippen's high end stuff. $500-$2000 for some of his rare inserts is just more than I am willing to pay. I would much rather spend $500 -$2000 on a nice HOF RC (or multiple cards) graded PSA 10 or BGS 9.5. Cards that I know will hold their value over time.

I also believe that someday these 90's inserts are going to drop off and lose value. The newer generation of collector's just don't know Jordan , Pippen, Reggie Miller, Ewing, Hakeem, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Dominique and Barkley like we do. They didn't watch them play growing up like we did. Collector's form attachments to players they know and remember. I think 90's inserts have peaked and now is the best time to sell.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

I just moved a BGS 9.5 on card MJ auto #'d to 25, I had to sit on it a while before I found a trade cash deal that I liked....I remember when you could name your own price on something like that.

Names like Jordan, Bird, Magic are not headed for better days as far as cash values go. They will never completely crash to nothing. But, it hard to imagine prices will swell more than what they have.

(02-18-2013, 01:32 PM)briankort Wrote: Well there are a couple reasons. The first is I have just turned my focus to a couple other PC's. Don't want to tell anyone what they are yet because I don't want the added competition. Wink But when I finish them or get close to the end I will Post. Could take awhile though. Secondly I realized I am not a buyer for a lot of Pippen's high end stuff. $500-$2000 for some of his rare inserts is just more than I am willing to pay. I would much rather spend $500 -$2000 on a nice HOF RC (or multiple cards) graded PSA 10 or BGS 9.5. Cards that I know will hold their value over time.

I also believe that someday these 90's inserts are going to drop off and lose value. The newer generation of collector's just don't know Jordan , Pippen, Reggie Miller, Ewing, Hakeem, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Dominique and Barkley like we do. They didn't watch them play growing up like we did. Collector's form attachments to players they know and remember. I think 90's inserts have peaked and now is the best time to sell.

(02-18-2013, 03:38 PM)dntuwsh Wrote: I just moved a BGS 9.5 on card MJ auto #'d to 25, I had to sit on it a while before I found a trade cash deal that I liked....I remember when you could name your own price on something like that.

Names like Jordan, Bird, Magic are not headed for better days as far as cash values go. They will never completely crash to nothing. But, it hard to imagine prices will swell more than what they have.
I completely agree with this statement.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!