`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ok have prices gone up, or did I just get lucky

ok have prices gone up, or did I just get lucky
Ok, maybe I just got lucky, but every time I went down to see the Wings play last year, I got really good prices on tickets. After taxes I was getting them for about 24 bucks a pair. Now, they were in the back, but in Joe Louis the back isn't bad lol...now I can't even get that same ticket for less than 50 each! Did I just get lucky last year?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: ok have prices gone up, or did I just get lucky
They had tickets specials for $9/ticket last year. You can get student tickets for $15/ticket if you have a your student ID. But whatever you were doing sounded like a steal. I think the lowest face value ticket is $28. Did you buy them off a scalper?

(02-16-2013, 10:26 AM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: They had tickets specials for $9/ticket last year. You can get student tickets for $15/ticket if you have a your student ID. But whatever you were doing sounded like a steal. I think the lowest face value ticket is $28. Did you buy them off a scalper?
Nope a legit broker

My seats are second to last row. They are $30 face value. I'm "corner of the endzone" Wings side. I'm guessing these are the cheapest in the Joe, since that's what I asked for, for my ticket package.

As you said though...there isn't a bad seat at the Joe.
Collecting: Kevin Hodson, Goaltender Rookie Cards, 1995-96 Fleer Metal Inserts.

I heard tickets from the box office went up about 5% across the league this year. They have been selling out in St. Louis every home game so far this season so I haven't even tried to go to a game yet. I used to be able to get tickets CHEAP, but with the Blues on the rise they have even been expensive on the secondary market.

Yeah sounds like fun no matter what the price
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(02-17-2013, 06:35 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I heard tickets from the box office went up about 5% across the league this year. They have been selling out in St. Louis every home game so far this season so I haven't even tried to go to a game yet. I used to be able to get tickets CHEAP, but with the Blues on the rise they have even been expensive on the secondary market.
Of course...the league (yes im opening this can of worms) causes a lockout, cancels part of the season, and then expects me to front the bill for the lost income

(02-17-2013, 10:14 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: Of course...the league (yes im opening this can of worms) causes a lockout, cancels part of the season, and then expects me to front the bill for the lost income
Yep! I was reading somewhere that even after the lockout the league still had the stones to raise ticket prices by more of a percentage than any of the other main sports leagues this last year.

(02-18-2013, 12:40 AM)slufan83 Wrote: Yep! I was reading somewhere that even after the lockout the league still had the stones to raise ticket prices by more of a percentage than any of the other main sports leagues this last year.
Ok you know what, i dont want the tickets anymore. How can i support that!