`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats going on with the trade screen?

Whats going on with the trade screen?
I have been having tons of problems with the trade screen today. I cant send messages and trade offers are being sent but the trader isn't being notified. I had this problem the other day and I cleared my computers history and restarted my computer and it worked fine. Now not so much. Anybody know what in the world is going on?

RE: Whats going on with the trade screen?
See the many other threads about this. Been happening the last couple days. A mod has told me they are working on it.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

ya same here i just got the will not be informed messege also. Does the trade still get sent to them they just dont get a email about it or what does that mean
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(02-07-2013, 11:51 PM)rascrush Wrote: ya same here i just got the will not be informed messege also. Does the trade still get sent to them they just dont get a email about it or what does that mean
It still sends the trade just not an email notification. So if you send an offer to someone not too active they won't know they have an offer.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos