`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 71 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Today's NEW Addition:

Printing Plate

2006 Topps Cyan Printing Plate Mark Brunell #201

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing!

[Image: 1026001-Copy2_zps15541ef3.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

RE: Mark Brunell Collection - Last Week - FOUR #1/1s, 2 RARE In Person Autos, Promo Pack
Love the print plate, just score a Dane myself tonight and hopefully another tomorrow....

Congratulations on the printing plate addition, jaderock!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Sweet! I'm still looking for hidden gems you may not have!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

That cube is awesome.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Alot of nice stuff since I last checked in!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Thanks everyone - much appreciated...the Topps Printing Plate is my 1st "listed" 1/1 in a LONG TIME!
---
Today's NEW addition:

Signed PGA Tour Cap

Thanks for looking and keep on jadeROCKing in 2013!

[Image: KGrHqJHJCwEqSieBQQnmUe6g60_57_zps3c5ccf39.jpg]
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!

Cool autographed hat, jaderock. Nice and different item that got signed.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Do you know if Pacific issued a promo version of the 1999 Crown Royale Cramer's Choice Jumbo Purple for Brunell? I just saw this card and figured you would be the one who would know.

(02-05-2013, 11:15 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Do you know if Pacific issued a promo version of the 1999 Crown Royale Cramer's Choice Jumbo Purple for Brunell? I just saw this card and figured you would be the one who would know.
By promo do you mean UNNUMBERED or does it carry the word "PROMO" on it? Email me, if you want...thanks