`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
BCCG trading group - February 2013 edition

RE: BCCG trading group - February 2013 edition
(02-01-2013, 09:56 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Yea But if I have to choose and AFC team ya gotta go with Peyton lol I just like to trade ...Thanks everyone cant wait lol
sounds good, hope you enjoy the group

mark
Mark Zentkovich
Redskins/STL Cardinals Collector
also working on Footaball HOF collection, see my website

I am in for Feb. and looking forward to my January trade. With the Texans going out in flames, folks may start throwing them all out the door.

Package for January is going out Monday, sorry for the delay and hopefully it helps the PC!
(01-31-2013, 09:31 PM)cox1781 Wrote: I'm in for February. I'm still waiting on january so I hope I get a lot of stuff for pc.

I'm in for February, sorry for the delays the last few months, working retail it crazy that time of year and then have to do inventory after, hours are crazy! Sorry!
I'm in for February
In for February

Not a problem I understand things have been hectic at my work too.

(02-02-2013, 09:53 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: Package for January is going out Monday, sorry for the delay and hopefully it helps the PC!

I'm in for February, sorry for the delays the last few months, working retail it crazy that time of year and then have to do inventory after, hours are crazy! Sorry!
I'm in for February
In for February
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Ive gotten a few responses back regarding a potential group box break. PM me if anyone is interested. So far I have 4 names (not including myself). I would like to have at least 8 members involved. Also for those that have responded, let me know if there are any particular products you have liked this year and I will start working on costs for those items. We can one particular item or get a mix of different ones.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

have are trade partners been posted for this month yet
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

In! ;D
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I'm in!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(02-05-2013, 06:26 AM)ftballcardz Wrote: Ive gotten a few responses back regarding a potential group box break. PM me if anyone is interested. So far I have 4 names (not including myself). I would like to have at least 8 members involved. Also for those that have responded, let me know if there are any particular products you have liked this year and I will start working on costs for those items. We can one particular item or get a mix of different ones.
Hey Mikey, since I have been unable to get anyone to go half on a box with me, I'd like to get in for the right price. I'm not particular on the products. Do you allow us to pick teams or would the picks be randomized? I'm only in if I can get Rams.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that I am now back in the good ole USA. Will be on the boards now. Talk to you all later.
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]