[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: RG3 wins it...what's your take?
Russell Wilson should have been #1, RGIII #2 and Luck maybe #3
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

I agree with duch.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(02-02-2013, 10:51 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Russell Wilson should have been #1, RGIII #2 and Luck maybe #3
+1 I agree as well but Wilson doesnt have the Hype
Photobucket

I agree with it, but, I'd probably put Wilson ahead of Luck.

Pretty sure the Colts were +9 in wins without any major changes besides Luck. I believe (barring injury) Luck has one of the best careers of all-time. I am not a fan of either of these guys but Luck should have won this. Sure he is not as flashy as the other guys, and they all made the playoffs, but Luck did it with nothing around him.

I think it should have been Wilson, Luck, RG3. Griffin wasn't even the best rookie on the skins this year (Alfred Morris)
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Congrats to RG3 but this will be the pinnacle of his career. His bum knee will keep him from having a long career in the NFL

(02-03-2013, 01:06 AM)jrwooyi Wrote: Congrats to RG3 but this will be the pinnacle of his career. His bum knee will keep him from having a long career in the NFL
Agreed which is why I'm putting some money into Kirk Cousins at the moment hoping he can be the next Kaepernick.

(02-03-2013, 12:33 AM)CallmeJoe Wrote: Pretty sure the Colts were +9 in wins without any major changes besides Luck. I believe (barring injury) Luck has one of the best careers of all-time. I am not a fan of either of these guys but Luck should have won this. Sure he is not as flashy as the other guys, and they all made the playoffs, but Luck did it with nothing around him.
Could also be directly because the colts tanked last season in the "Suck For Luck" campaign.... thats the other change besides getting luck.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's