`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post office tomorrow let's trade!

Post office tomorrow let's trade!
Looking for Paul Goldschmidt, Ian Kennedy, Wade Miley, Aaron Hill (in dbacks uniform only), Tyler Skaggs, Ken Griffey jr, Stephen Strasburg and 2012 topps tribute needs. Some other things I'm looking to try and land are auto's of Randy Johnson, Stephen Strasburg and Frank Thomas. Will only trade auto's for auto's, GU/Relics for GU/Relics and base for base. Love base trades so don't be shy! Will also trade for some nice trade bait!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: Post office tomorrow let's trade!
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open offer sent, partner! Thanks for another look!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(12-18-2012, 01:54 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Open offer sent, partner! Thanks for another look!
Several trades made thank you guys you rock!

(12-15-2012, 05:01 AM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Looking for Paul Goldschmidt, Ian Kennedy, Wade Miley, Aaron Hill (in dbacks uniform only), Tyler Skaggs, Ken Griffey jr, Stephen Strasburg and 2012 topps tribute needs. Some other things I'm looking to try and land are auto's of Randy Johnson, Stephen Strasburg and Frank Thomas. Will only trade auto's for auto's, GU/Relics for GU/Relics and base for base. Love base trades so don't be shy! Will also trade for some nice trade bait!
What is the deal with Paul Goldschmidt. I purchased a lot sale from a friend of mine whos husband had died, and he had over 700 paul goldschmidt cards. I havent read anything crazy about him. Are they highly valued?

(01-30-2013, 03:20 PM)CoastieCollector Wrote: What is the deal with Paul Goldschmidt. I purchased a lot sale from a friend of mine whos husband had died, and he had over 700 paul goldschmidt cards. I havent read anything crazy about him. Are they highly valued?
Not yet really but he may be big. That's the hope. They do have some value already.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html