`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone else uninspired by the 2013 Draft Class?

RE: Anyone else uninspired by the 2013 Draft Class?
Montee Ball isnt even gonna be the first running back taken in the draft. Its alright though, yall can have all the Montees you want, i'll stock up on one of my fav Heels.

Lol I don't care even if hes the last rb taken in the draft I'm still gonna have a Pc of him. I'm not in it for the prospecting aspect with Ball, ive just always thought he was an incredible RB and ive enjoyed watching him all these years so I figured why not save up and get a good looking collection going lol
(01-26-2013, 11:27 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Montee Ball isnt even gonna be the first running back taken in the draft. Its alright though, yall can have all the Montees you want, i'll stock up on one of my fav Heels.
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(01-26-2013, 09:53 PM)docstomper Wrote: .... Russell Wilson is hotter than Charizard in Pokemon right now. He is the reason I am collecting now. Gotta catch em all!! (Russell Wilson).
Hahaha Carizard!! I had that card. I like your style.
[Image: Gotham-Locker_zps20ef97e4.jpg]
Always looking for Jake Locker and Marshawn Lynch cards.

I never know anything about anyone until close to the draft and after the season starts. I don't pay attention to NCAA even a little, but there are surprises every year so I'm sure there will be some offensive player for you guys to chase.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Kenjon Barner > all. Lol jk. He's probably going to be the only guy I buy anything of though.

I always just watch to see who my favorite teams draft and go from there
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

i really am interested in seeing what happens with denard robinson. will he become a receiver version of julian edelman, who also was a college qb. will he end up in wildcat situations? will he end up more of a natural db?

There's a bunch of Gators coming out this year so I'm excited
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

There really are not the big names, but I have a couple of players that I am very excited about.

(01-27-2013, 05:02 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Kenjon Barner > all. Lol jk. He's probably going to be the only guy I buy anything of though.
Not even Dion!? Kiko?!
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]