`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Autos and GU for trade

Autos and GU for trade
I just added more autographs and GU cards to my org and I'm looking for auto of players in Yankees,Redskins,Notre Dame and Celtics uniforms. They must be in my favorite team uniforms.

RE: updated org
updated

I have a autos of Rondo, Sullinger and Fab Melo that I may be willing to move but I can't view your org. It says you have no public registries. I am also a Celtics collector. And C's items you have available for trade?

I do not know why you cannot see my org. I do not have any Celtics listed there but I have some for trade who are you looking for.

I'm open to offers but anything Paul Pierce (especially from his rookie season) anything Bird, or anything of from the 80's are preferred. The autos I have that I would consider moving are the an 2007-08 Upper Deck Star signing Rondo and Sullinger and Melo 2012-13 Prestige Autos.

I don't have any Pierce or Bird for trade. I have certified autos from players from back in the day I will have to get back with you on them.

RE: Autos and GU for trade
bump to top

Howdy,

I have interest in a number of your baseball and basketball HoF and retired star autographs.

In terms of trade, are you only looking for current and HoF players or just anybody?

Thanks!

I'm looking for auto of players in Yankees,Redskins,Notre Dame and Celtics uniforms

Bump to top