`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
latest breaks....

latest breaks....
Got my latest order from dacardworld in yesterday (24 value/rack packs of 2010-11 Absolutel Memorabilia, 2 retail boxes of 2012-13 Leaf Basketball, 1 rack box of 1991-92 Hoops Series 1, 2 boxes of 2012-13 panini stickers and 1 blaster box of 2011 Upper deck football) and did reasonable well.... I got all my pc cards from panini stickers as well as base pc from absolute. Onto the "hits"...

Absolute - Gary neal RC, Tim hardaway Retired, most of the all-star rack pack set with multiple of name players.

Panini Stickers - most of the foil stickers set, with multiples of some key players. Also pulled at least six Anthony Davis RC's...

Leaf - Bernard James, Jorge Guterrez (x2), William Buford

Hoops - TEchnically 3 complete Slam dunk sets, but I'm keeping one Jordan for my token MJ pc and am trading the third - so really one set.

I have plenty of spares from Absolute and the panini stickers so if anyone wants singles from these set lmk via pm and we'll work something out there.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: latest breaks....
Is the Leaf product in college jerseys? If so I'd be interested in the Buford.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

All in College Jerseys. the NBA legends are in NBA jerseys with all the NBA Properties stuff photoshopped out.

I would be interested in a bunch of the stickers that my son needs. Let me send you a list of what he still needs.

(01-19-2013, 06:28 PM)bballkm32 Wrote: I would be interested in a bunch of the stickers that my son needs. Let me send you a list of what he still needs.
Send me a pm and I'll see what I have.

(01-19-2013, 12:23 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Is the Leaf product in college jerseys? If so I'd be interested in the Buford.
I was surprised to learn that Buford is in that Leaf set. Especially because he wasn't drafted and I met him here in Spain when he played against my home team, which was well before the Leaf set came out.
Friendly guy btw, signed the McDonald's All-American card I had of him

Folkert, do you need the rodman from the leaf set? I've also got a spare rodman from prizm as well as 1991-92 hoops series 1. let me know.

(01-21-2013, 06:47 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Folkert, do you need the rodman from the leaf set? I've also got a spare rodman from prizm as well as 1991-92 hoops series 1. let me know.
Thanks Taff, the Leaf Rodman is included in a current trade. I'd love to have a shot at the Prizm though, that one is beautiful. I've got the Hoops if that's the one numbered 64, showing Rodman defending Pip.

I'll have to check the hoops one, but I'll definitely send you a trade over later.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK