`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the one thing I didn't miss during the lockout...

the one thing I didn't miss during the lockout...
... is Pierre McGuire. Words cannot describe how much I hate this know-it-all clown. Normally I avoid NBC broadcasts, but I was forced to listen to this *** just so I could watch the Wings last night. Does he disgust anyone else, or just me?
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

RE: the one thing I didn't miss during the lockout...
I had to listen to Kelly Hrudy do colour on Saturday.

"Yeah, he's...umm...yeah"

Great job, Kelly.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Ha, Man., I don't know. I know a lot of people cannot stand him and the rest of the NBC broadcasters and living in Detroit we're lucky enough to have decent broadcasters for the wings game, I really don't have a problem with these guys. what i really miss is ESPN hockey night. Man, those were the days. I miss those guys.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I loved root sports in Pittsburgh. I had to watch pens vs flyers from DC on Saturday and I just feel like they're biased against the Pens. It's annoying, and Pierre is guilty of it too!

I think McGuire gets a raw deal. He speaks his mind, nothing wrong with that at all. Better then some of the recently retired players who cannot string 1 sentence together and then reference "when I played" 10 times a game.

I can't stand listening/watching Mcguire. They don't get any more annoying than him.

I can't stand Jack Edwards for the Bruins on NESN. He is terrible i would rather mute the tv and watch in silence then listen ro him.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

(01-22-2013, 02:23 PM)rippinwax Wrote: I think McGuire gets a raw deal. He speaks his mind, nothing wrong with that at all. Better then some of the recently retired players who cannot string 1 sentence together and then reference "when I played" 10 times a game.
Speaks his mind? He screams it. The thing about McGuire is he does know the game. His hockey knowledge is among the best. His personality is just so annoying though. He's the kind of person that, having never met him, I know we wouldn't be friends under any circumstances. I don't hate him, but I'm always a little grumpier when I have to listen to him.

THAT'S A DOUBLE DION!!!!!!!!!

Anyone remember that one?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(01-22-2013, 03:07 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: I can't stand Jack Edwards for the Bruins on NESN. He is terrible i would rather mute the tv and watch in silence then listen ro him.
100000% agree-- He and Brickley are by far the worst.

(01-22-2013, 05:28 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: 100000% agree-- He and Brickley are by far the worst.
I don't mind Brick. I have no problem with him. Jack Edwards is awful and brings Brick down.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton