`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF...Look inside!

WTTF...Look inside!
Please look at the following and if you have anything that I might be looking for please let me know by sending an offer, PM, or responding to this post. My trade collection isn't huge but there are some decent things in there. As always thanks for looking!

*Now on to the list:

Ken Griffey Jr - Any that I don't already have.
Bryce Harper - Any that I don't already have.

For the following players I am looking for RC's, GU, AU, and Ser#.
George Brett, Wade Boggs, Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Tom Glavine, Tony Gwynn, Rickey Henderson, Derek Jeter, Barry Larkin, Greg Maddux, Don Mattingly, Mark McGwire, Rafael Palmeiro, Kirby Puckett, Albert Pujols, Cal Ripken Jr., Nolan Ryan, Ryne Sandberg, Mike Schmidt, Ozzie Smith, Sammy Sosa, Frank Thomas, Robin Yount
Alex Rodriguez (also looking for 2007 Topps Road to 500)
Mickey Mantle (also looking for vintage)
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

RE: WTTF...Look inside!
Pls give me a look. I have some you are looking for. Thanks
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

Bump...
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

I've got a 2011 Topps diamond anniversary reprint #60 ARA-DM Don Mattingly AUTO, SER#6 OF 60

(01-21-2013, 04:21 PM)jeffandshauna Wrote: I've got a 2011 Topps diamond anniversary reprint #60 ARA-DM Don Mattingly AUTO, SER#6 OF 60
PM sent!

Bump...

Bump...

I'm out of town right now and would like to get some trades lock in. Anyone interested?