`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just added 123 different 1970 Topps for trade

Just added 123 different 1970 Topps for trade
Hi...Anyone out there trying to put together a 1970 Topps set? I acquired these about a year ago and they are all in great condition besides the usual centering issues. The cards I have are from the low number series from 1-261 (261 is the highest I have). Some of these have a higher BV but most are commons. If you need any of these shoot me an offer and maybe we can work out deal.

Thanks

Chad

RE: Just added 123 different 1970 Topps for trade
I'd be interested in the Tug Mcgraw one but thats about it if'in you want to do a small trade. I could add more but thats depends.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: Just added 123 different 1970 Topps for trade
I usually like to keep my trades in the $20 and up range but in some cases I will make exceptions.
(01-17-2013, 07:39 PM)muz0 Wrote: I'd be interested in the Tug Mcgraw one but thats about it if'in you want to do a small trade. I could add more but thats depends.