`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Moon Mailday!!!*

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Nice WR Mailday!*
Wow that Harrison is sweeeet!! Ahhhh yes, the 90s...........hated the music, loved the cards especially the inserts.
Currently collecting Mike Trout, Bo Jackson and Al Kaline.

Sets for sale or trade:

1998 Leaf Rookies & Stars-- 99.7% complete.
1999 Finest-- Complete.
2000 Bowman Chrome-- Complete.
2001 Studio---97% complete.

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Nice WR Mailday!*
(12-14-2012, 06:56 AM)nineof Wrote: Very sweet Marvin Harrison addition. The late 90's was a great time for the hobby. At least it was to me. Big Grin.
Thanks, and agreed, love some of the late 90's cards, so much better then what we have now....
(12-14-2012, 07:04 AM)cweiland Wrote: Wow that Harrison is sweeeet!! Ahhhh yes, the 90s...........hated the music, loved the cards especially the inserts.
Thanks, and yah, the inserts were awesome back then, way more creative and actually worth pulling, now its Star Auto or bust.

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *HUGE Rice and Favre Mailday!*
Huge mailday over the past week or so, really happy to finally land the Rice, considered the GOAT by many.

[Image: IMG_1621.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1618.jpg]

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *HUGE Rice and Favre Mailday!*
Big time update. Those are 2 sweet looking cards and 2 of the more recognizable rookie cards of all time, I think.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(01-04-2013, 07:52 AM)nineof Wrote: Big time update. Those are 2 sweet looking cards and 2 of the more recognizable rookie cards of all time, I think.
Thanks nine, always funny to see Favre in the ATL black too.

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *"Mean" Mailday!*
Real nice "Mean" Joe Greene mailday, centering is a bit off, but these ones always struggle in that area, card still looks great!

[Image: IMG_1623.jpg]

Great addition, boston. Really dig this collection. Nice to see some people still appreciate true rookie cards.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(01-16-2013, 04:33 PM)nineof Wrote: Great addition, boston. Really dig this collection. Nice to see some people still appreciate true rookie cards.
Thanks! Ya with today's cards, sort of hard to even collect with so many flavors of RCs for each person. I appreciate your continued interest!

wow some nice Pick ups there Mean Joe is a great card I love teh Vintage stuff
Photobucket

(01-16-2013, 09:50 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: wow some nice Pick ups there Mean Joe is a great card I love teh Vintage stuff
Thanks rooster! I never had much vintage, part of the reason I love doing this set.