`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MJ card show pickups w/ scans

MJ card show pickups w/ scans
Picked up this lot for a bit under half bv. Several are in really good shape and I may send them in for grading.

[Image: cardshowMJs2001.jpg]

The sheer brilliance is /230. Great looking card I may try to pick up some more of them!

[Image: cardshowMJs1001.jpg]

I have all 3 of the MJ3 cards now, the first one is BGS 9. I think these two would both get that, but they look really sharp in the magnetic holders so I may sell the graded one and pick up a raw one to keep them the same. Opinions on that? And thanks for looking as always Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: MJ card show pickups w/ scans
nice pickups buck!!!! i would get a nice condition raw mj1 in a mag holder for your 3 cards set and sell the bgs 9.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Whether you send them in for grading or not I think you did a helluva job...great pick ups!!!

Great pickup on the SB! I still haven't completed my set of them!
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Very nice MJs. Well done.

Great stuff man! Is that Predictor the redeemed version?

(01-15-2013, 02:12 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Great stuff man! Is that Predictor the redeemed version?

Nope, I think the redeemed versions are the 'TV Cel' ones. Not sure. Either way, great design on those, IMHO.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

i have 2 of the Sheer Brilliance cards and I think they're really great looking. Would be a pretty cool to get 1 of each of them. Just checked eBay and only ones on there are Buy It Now with some pretty high prices in my opinion.

(01-16-2013, 10:57 AM)bballfrk44 Wrote: i have 2 of the Sheer Brilliance cards and I think they're really great looking. Would be a pretty cool to get 1 of each of them. Just checked eBay and only ones on there are Buy It Now with some pretty high prices in my opinion.
haha I did the same thing! I made a couple offers on the OBO one, but the guy clearly wasn't willing to deal. He auto-declined an offer that was just below half bv. At that point wouldn't you at least come back with a counteroffer?

Oh well, I've pretty much blown my cash now. Made a HUGE purchase (by my standards anyway haha) on COMC so I need to slow down now!

what did you pick up on comc buck? or are you wanting to post it when it arrives.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]