`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HUGE Mailday! 100+ Autographs Including a Few White Whales for My PC!

HUGE Mailday! 100+ Autographs Including a Few White Whales for My PC!
Was quite the mailday today! 102 total autographs! First I received two Custom TTMs back today. One from Barry Smith (WR, 1973-75) and Dan Grimm (G, 1963-65)

Then...the UPS guy showed up this afternoon with all of this, including two white whales for my Packer PC!

[Image: PackersLot1.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot2.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot3.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot4.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot5.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot6.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot7.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot8.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot9.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot10.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot11.jpg]

[Image: PackersLot12.jpg]

TTMs and bigger shots of my 2 White Whales

[Image: 2012PackersPC52.jpg]

100 certified autos of guys who have either coached or played for the Packers! I actually picked this lot up just for a handful of cards including the Aaron Kampman and Russell Maryland Autos which I have been looking for daily on Beckett Marketplace, eBay and COMC almost daily for the past 2 years! Didn't really want the whole lot, but the price was right.

A majority of the autographs I landed are duplicates for me, so I will be looking to move them. I will be pulling a few more out to keep, but for the most part they are available. Figured I would make them available to my fellow Packer collectors and other traders on beckett first.

I don't want to put a bunch of stuff in my org if nobody wants it, so if you see something you are interested in, either comment here or PM me and I will put it in my org and mark it FS/FT if it is available. Thanks for looking!

[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

RE: HUGE Mailday! 100+ Autographs Including a Few White Whales for My PC!
Wow that is some kind of mailday. Very awesome. Congratulations on the ttm successes and I really dig the Kampman and Maryland auto cards. Two lookers right there.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thats huge, congrats. Let me know if there are any 264/s in there...

(01-14-2013, 07:35 PM)nineof Wrote: Wow that is some kind of mailday. Very awesome. Congratulations on the ttm successes and I really dig the Kampman and Maryland auto cards. Two lookers right there.
Thanks! Been looking for the Kampman and Maryland forever!
(01-14-2013, 07:48 PM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: Thats huge, congrats. Let me know if there are any 264/s in there...
Thanks! Just went through them all...no 264's. Sorry!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Simply amazing
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

insane additions.... I never knew that R. Maryland played for the Pack..... my favs are the Lofton and Jefferson autos.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Congrats man. You are a man after my own heart Smile
You and i seem to be on the same road to trying to get as many of the players of our respected teams. I have decided in Feb to buy the site for addys and really get going on that.
Also will be breaking down a bit and buying a few cards i think are overpriced but want bad for my Dolphins pc. I'm sure you have a few for your Packers PC.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(01-14-2013, 09:08 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: insane additions.... I never knew that R. Maryland played for the Pack..... my favs are the Lofton and Jefferson autos.
Thanks! Yeah, Maryland was signed for the 2000 season when the Packers didn't renew Gilbert Brown's contract.

After a year off, Brown came back and played 3 more seasons with the Packers.

(01-14-2013, 09:03 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: Simply amazing
Thanks!
(01-14-2013, 09:18 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Congrats man. You are a man after my own heart Smile
You and i seem to be on the same road to trying to get as many of the players of our respected teams. I have decided in Feb to buy the site for addys and really get going on that.
Also will be breaking down a bit and buying a few cards i think are overpriced but want bad for my Dolphins pc. I'm sure you have a few for your Packers PC.
Thanks man! I believe we are on the same road with the autograph thing. It is a great way to showcase the history of your favorite team. I am pretty close to buying a 1 year subscription to the address site as well. New ones don't seem to show up very often anymore.

There are a few cards in the PC that I paid a little much for, but I won't say how much more. Smile

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

Bump for the morning crew!

Jim Leonhard Needs:

Joel Effertz Needs:

That is one heck of a mail day! Love the look of the TTMs.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United