`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Does anyone know what this is???

Does anyone know what this is???
Found this on ebay and am seriously thinking about grabbing it, but I can not figure out for the life of me what is on the JSY piece.... it looks like writing... I certainly don't think it is part of the Celtics JSY....? Any ideas? It almost looks like it could be part of his name he signed on the jersey, that or it makes me think that since the JSY didn't have a patch on it the guy drew on it or something lol. Have no idea but am very curious? The JSY/AUTO is #ed/25 and the JSY Prime/Auto is #ed to 5..... this is the one #ed to 5 but does not look very prime to me.... you would think with only printing 5 they could pick some nicer patches.....
[Image: T2eC16JHJH8E9qSEUgDTBQ6EZ3omJ60_57_zpsfd889245.jpg]

RE: Does anyone know what this is???
Sometimes the companies buy signed jerseys and cut them up for the cards. I think that's what you happened to run across here.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Hmmm that is very interesting thank you. I wonder if it was intentional? And is there any way I can confirm that? Maybe call Panini Monday?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

No problem, I think they just cut it all and meant to do certain pieces in certain products like that. They can definitely confirm for you but not sure if that's one of the free services they do or not. They might charge you $10 or $15 I can't remember. But I'm no expert but I would wager that's exactly what you have. They buy stuff from dealers etc., at time and cut them up from product when they can't always get it directly.

(01-12-2013, 10:18 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Hmmm that is very interesting thank you. I wonder if it was intentional? And is there any way I can confirm that? Maybe call Panini Monday?

The fact that is an auto card made with a piece of an auto jersey would make sense seeing as how The Chief's auto is about a rare as a penny it seems. The man will sign anything. Given the size of the patch though that looks like half an 'R', that would be a very small signature.

If you are the one that won it nice pick up! I was watching it, but never made a move.

Ya looks like the r in robert...awesome
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Yah I won it, I'm not Parish fan but I thought it was pretty cool, seller told me he pulled it in a team break and the consensus at the LCS where he did it was that it was the R of his name signed on the Jersey. #ed/5 with authentic gameworn signed JSY piece and sticker auto.....I am not disappointed, I'm hoping I can trade it to a Celtics fan for a Bill Walton Piece.
Although I'm not sure if it is the R or the P with the A looping through it.

As for the question of if they will verify for you. I know for a fact if it's that low numbered /5. They will charge you to verify it for you.

(01-12-2013, 10:54 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Yah I won it, I'm not Parish fan but I thought it was pretty cool, seller told me he pulled it in a team break and the consensus at the LCS where he did it was that it was the R of his name signed on the Jersey. #ed/5 with authentic gameworn signed JSY piece and sticker auto.....I am not disappointed, I'm hoping I can trade it to a Celtics fan for a Bill Walton Piece.

(01-12-2013, 10:56 AM)englandhousehold Wrote: As for the question of if they will verify for you. I know for a fact if it's that low numbered /5. They will charge you to verify it for you.
Who do I get in contact with, or do I just call the main #?

Not sure exactly but here is the link...I would call CS 1st and they can lead you in the right direction. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

http://www.paniniamerica.net/authentication.cfm

(01-12-2013, 11:03 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Who do I get in contact with, or do I just call the main #?