`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why dont people post more threads?

Why dont people post more threads?
Ive been wondering about this lately. On other forums there are new threads all the time. Sometimes a new one every minute. Just curious why traffic is so slow here.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Why dont people post more threads?
Been really flippin busy with work, appointments, kids, looking at houses... etc (life) I am working on my org all over again... some cards disappeared after my move... But I try to read the threads daily.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

(01-10-2013, 10:59 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: Been really flippin busy with work, appointments, kids, looking at houses... etc (life) I am working on my org all over again... some cards disappeared after my move... But I try to read the threads daily.
I hear ya. I like reading threads which is why Im asking. On a good day there may be 15 new threads made. I need more reading material lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

If people would respond more to threads, you'd see more threads. Virtually nobody even browses this messageboard. Unfortunately it is not 2005 and everyone is spread out on other sites.

I don't know, I think there's a much bigger ebb and flow of Football collecting. Once Sp authentic and Contenders arrive we'll see more people on here, but otherwise it's just a waiting game. Plus we have Playoffs coming to an end, less teams are worth talking about.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(01-10-2013, 11:36 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: If people would respond more to threads, you'd see more threads. Virtually nobody even browses this messageboard. Unfortunately it is not 2005 and everyone is spread out on other sites.
Kind of the reason I don't post a lot anymore. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself when I post a thread.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I think unless it is a few select individuals, then nobody wants to read threads from others. These forums used to be very active, but people don't seem to have time to post-I know that now that I am working I am limited-also there's been a lot of jumping on people and some nastiness around, and that keeps people from posting.

I used to ALWAYS look forward to your threads though! Smile
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

I read alot also and post when I feel I can contribute.....I don't have much bait lately so that keeps me quiet.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(01-11-2013, 12:08 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: also there's been a lot of jumping on people and some nastiness around, and that keeps people from posting.
+1 Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I think because the site was slow there was less people getting in a routine getting on here. Also on other forums where it's active, half of its about football talk in general which doesn't go on here much at all bc there's its own separate thread. I don't really post many threads because they get like 100 views and 2 responses and that dang 1 or 2 star rating.