`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
READ 1st POST>>>closing trade thread

RE: READ 1st POST>>>Trade Thread ... Looking for Phins... lots of scans
(01-04-2013, 06:24 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Im actually surprised a MOD never intervened from the beginning.
There would be no reason ... no rules have been broken
(01-04-2013, 12:05 PM)jrwooyi Wrote: This is the same guy who was asking about the authenticity of a blatantly fake Panini RG3 Autographed card a couple weeks ago. Everyone and their mother on this forum told them it was clearly a fake and this dude couldn't take "no" for an answer. Some people are just stubborn by nature (as evidence in this thread). You just leave them be and move on
Yes sir... That is correct ... was i wrong for soliciting opinions? was I wrong for not wanting to believe it with no substantial proof? was I trying to trade or sell it? no? so what was the problem with that post?

Take your own advice

"You just leave them be and move on"
-jrwooyi
(01-04-2013, 12:03 PM)monsterx Wrote: One could argue that you came looking for trades with your initial post. It's quite simple, a card for a card, send at the same time. Money for card, pay first. Basic rules of any of the card forums.
Basic rule of my thread.

You come looking your gonna send first.
-or- take the advice of a wise man.

-jrwooyi

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-04-2013, 12:09 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Basic rule of my thread.

You come looking your gonna send first.

-jrwooyi

That's also the basic rule of scammers, go figure.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(01-04-2013, 12:21 PM)monsterx Wrote: That's also the basic rule of scammers, go figure.
You saying I'm a scammer? must be since that is my basic rule.... Thanks for the compliment I put this scam together over the past 4 years and came up with the master plan of scamming people on 5-10$ jersey and autos and like 10 high end cards.... yup planned this when I started back in 2009 ....yessirreee! you caught me!

RE: READ 1st POST>>>closing trade thread
im in complete agreement with everyone on this one, gotta earn your dues, who cares if its "your thread" or not, ive started "my own trade threads" before, and ive still sent first, pay your dues, earn the respect, then you can have people send first, thats what im doing, thats what everone else had to do.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(01-04-2013, 12:26 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: You saying I'm a scammer? must be since that is my basic rule.... Thanks for the compliment
My pleasure Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(01-04-2013, 12:27 PM)mrdub Wrote: im in complete agreement with everyone on this one, gotta earn your dues, who cares if its "your thread" or not, ive started "my own trade threads" before, and ive still sent first, pay your dues, earn the respect, then you can have people send first, thats what im doing, thats what everone else had to do.
Again... thats your perogative not mine

This comes to mind again

-jrwooyi

actually, as far as i can tell, its everyone here's perogative, except you.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]