`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
READ 1st POST>>>closing trade thread

RE: READ 1st POST>>>Trade Thread ... Looking for Phins... lots of scans
(01-01-2013, 03:22 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Thank you mr Wavytiger for the scam remark.... If you think its a scam then whatever.... so now I will cancel my thread and apologize to anyone who I am negotiating with on trades. I am deleting the cards from this thread.

Aparantly Im not supposed to protect my investments and as people to send first in my OWN TRADE THREAD.... I wonder if the same people Harrass Department stores and EBAY seller about their policies too.....

If someone had a problem a simple PM would suffice instead of posting negative crap in my thread scaring away potential traders.

So thank you for making me waste a few days scanning organizing and adding to my org.

Again Sorry to the traders Im working but as of now I am canceling all trades because I don't want to scam anyone!

Thanks again Wavy!

MODS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DELETE THREAD!
You can delete your own thread, just an fyi, and I will not apologize for looking out for my fellow traders, have you scene the "looking for these people" thread? It's massive. If you don't want to follow trade etiquette then don't that's your choice.
(01-04-2013, 05:41 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Whatever threads gone .... Thank you mr beckett police!

And thanks for adding me to your ignore list!!! start crap and then ignore me .... real mature
I unignored you so you can yell at me some more. Will it make you feel better?
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

No one asked you to apologize to anyone.... BOTTOM LINE .... MY CARDS MY POLICY NO ONE ASKED YOU TO TRADE WITH ME!!!! but thanks for calling it SCAM and for Calling Me A Scammer on a public forum for the world to see .... thank you for ruining potential trades by slinging insults around with no repercussions know what thats called? Slander and Deformation of Character.... Im glad to se I was accused, went to trail and sentenced in Wavytiger1975's Kangaroo court!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-04-2013, 05:58 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: No one asked you to apologize to anyone.... BOTTOM LINE .... MY CARDS MY POLICY NO ONE ASKED YOU TO TRADE WITH ME!!!! but thanks for calling it SCAM and for Calling Me A Scammer on a public forum for the world to see .... thank you for ruining potential trades by slinging insults around with no repercussions know what thats called? Slander and Deformation of Character.... Im glad to se I was accused, went to trail and sentenced in Wavytiger1975's Kangaroo court!
I'm sorry

Pro Set Collector

(01-04-2013, 06:01 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I'm sorry
I can feel the sarcasm form here!

I have to be honest. I wanted to basically say the same thing wavy is saying but I chose to give you the chance to back off/edit your original post. When you only have 6 trades and demand members with 100+ or more trades than you to send first it just isnt right. Maybe some of the members who posted in your thread were completely willing to trade with you regardless but for members much like myself who have spent 3 years building my rep I take it as an insult for an unestablished member to demand I send first. Im not calling you a scammer, a liar, a cheat or a bad person but there is a ZERO % chance Id ever send first to you completely based on merit. In all seriousness you should be saying you are willing to send first since you have just 6 trades. If what Im saying to you bothers you than so be it. Im not trying to be rude in anyway but Im saying right now I will not send first to you regardless of your future feedback. No one else is allowed to make those demands so why should you be any different? Im actually surprised a MOD never intervened from the beginning.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Basically it boils down to this Bakerman ..... They are my cards, Its in my thread, Its my policy.... I see nothing wrong with it whatsoever. If it makes someone uncomfortable sending first then they do not have to waste their time in my thread.

If you bought Jason Taylor off of ebay from a seller with 6 feedback would you ask him or expect him to send card before payment because you have 100 feedback?

I have no problems with the way you had asked me why I was doing it.
But when Wavy calls me a scammer and basically ruins all and any trades for me thats what I have a problem with.... Maybe people should use pm's before accusing in public.

I guess its all an elaborate scheme over 4 years in the making (been a member since 2009) a paying member at that (have all the pricing for my org) , with tons of 5-10$ jersey and auto cards and a few High End cards.

Guess I should change my user name to Haiku2 now!

RE: READ 1st POST>>>closing trade thread
There isn't anything wrong with you setting guidelines for trading. There also isn't anything wrong with me saying it sounds like a scam. If people were scared off it's because they realized what I was saying could be true because it makes sense. Earn your respect like everyone else or welcome mine and others posts about how it sounds like a scam.

By the way, saying it sounds like a scam and that you are a scammer are two different things. There's a list of scammers as previously posted and I can name at least one other who stole from me who isn't on that list, but I am not saying that you are one.

Pro Set Collector

When you say it reeks of a scam then what else could you possibly mean? there is no mincing of words there... there is nothing left to opinion with that comment...... if you say it reeks of a scam and it about my cards then you ARE calling me a scammer ... no ifs ands or buts about it.

(01-04-2013, 07:45 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: When you say it reeks of a scam then what else could you possibly mean? there is no mincing of words there... there is nothing left to opinion with that comment...... if you say it reeks of a scam and it about my cards then you ARE calling me a scammer ... no ifs ands or buts about it.
w/e I'm done with it.

Pro Set Collector

(01-04-2013, 07:48 AM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: w/e I'm done with it.
Most intelligent post from you yet!

oh and BTW after pm'ing the 15+ people who had no problems trading and sending first... not one has taken the offer to back out of the trades with me and in fact a few people had some choice words about you from run-ins in the past.... I believe the quote from an un-named member is

"SELF-RIGHTOUS P%^&@" NOT MY WORDS JUST A COPY / PASTE

Just thought you'd like to know