`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need 4 cards to complete 2012 Bowman Chrome set...need your help

Need 4 cards to complete 2012 Bowman Chrome set...need your help
Hi...I bought 10 boxes and probably 10 blaster boxes and a few loose packs of 2012 Bowman Chrome and I cant seem to finish my set. I need 4 cards. I would prefer to do one trade for all of them if someone has them. I got the names from an online checklist, not sure if the names are right? My needs are as follows:

94 Brandon Phillips
160 Chris Young
180 Andrew McCutchen
201 Cliff Lee

I cant bust anymore packs to try to find these. It is starting to get way too expensive. If you have these please let me know and hopefully we can work out a deal. I will trade in your favor for these 4 cards due to these not having a huge BV.

Thanks

Chad

RE: Need 15 cards to complete 2012 Bowman Chrome set...need your help
I added a bunch of Chrome since we last did a trade, check me for them and let me know, I'll send along what you need

RE: Need 10 cards to complete 2012 Bowman Chrome set...need your help
offer sent with comment
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

check my org...I know i have at least a few of these
http://s1275.beta.photobucket.com/user/L...s/library/
Always collection Cal Ripken, Manny Machado, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Reggie Wayne, Justin Morneau, and other rare Colts and Orioles cards.

Bump!

I should have at least a few of these, lmk if we can work something.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

RE: Need 4 cards to complete 2012 Bowman Chrome set...need your help
Bump!
You have 1 of the cards that I need...Cliff Lee #201....Do you have any chrome that you haven't listed in your ORG yet? I would still need Brandon Phillips #94, Chris Young #160 and Andrew McCutchen #180.
(01-02-2013, 10:19 AM)jd2k2003 Wrote: I added a bunch of Chrome since we last did a trade, check me for them and let me know, I'll send along what you need

I checked you and you didn't have any of the ones I need. Thanks for offering though. And I like your avatar pic....CLASSIC!!!
(01-03-2013, 11:29 PM)toddaray Wrote: I should have at least a few of these, lmk if we can work something.

RE: Need 4 cards to complete 2012 Bowman Chrome set...need your help
Morning bump!!!